? servers

? players online

Make The Most out of everyday ..

• Content Count:  11725

Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

The friend "dieing part" isnt what the thread means.

This thread is being thankful for each day and life it to its fullest

• Content Count:  2180

Wow, it's shit like that where you kind of wonder what you've done with your life.

Some kids don't get a chance though, not exactly fair, but it's some hard core shit that's true.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  624

I remember in 8th grade one of the healthiest most active/sporty girls in our class just collapsed and died on the spot during laps for soccer practice.

Apparently she had a small artery or something in her heart. Crazy shit.

That's just horrific, and sad. Hope your friend is feeling better 1deag.

• Content Count:  1752

wow some ppl are real big jerks..

flaming on a thread like this ..

Flaming is stupid in the first place.

Thanks To The Other ppl though ;)

Hardly "flaming"

Kotton's post was the only thing that could be CONSIDERED 'flaming' but it shouldn't. Why should we care honestly? Are we really going to take advice from somebody over the internet that we've never even met? It's a good bit of advice, it's just we didn't know him, why would we care that much? I feel for the guy, don't get me wrong, but I don't think our lives are going to change as drastically as yours seems to have (Make the most out of everyday.)

IMO, Kotton just came off as an ass, that's why I responded to it.

Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  1554

Do things like these really need their own threads?
Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

Asking why threads about people being hospitalized or dying is not saying the thread is dumb or telling the person to die in a fire. I never said I didn't like it. I didn't even say it was unnecessary. I asked if personal events like these need to be posted on threads on the internet.

A lot of times when I see you post, your being a dick. If you don't have anything good to say in the thread, keep it to yourself. He's sad about a what happened to a friend, if your not gonna post anything nice don't post anything.

On topic..............

Doesn't feel good to loose a friend from something unexpected like this happening, you'll get better and even though he was young he probaly lived a good, but short life, keep him in your memories. :thumb:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread