? servers

? players online

Police shoot man and police dog...

• Content Count:  2095

Los Angeles sheriffs gun down Deandre Brunston in Compton, He was unarmed.

The object in his hand was a flipflop he found on the porch. The dog was airlifted while Deandre was left to die on the ground.

Both died, discuss.

People have shit reflexes, he obviously threw something rather than shooting at you.

They wouldn't release the dog, and shoot. They would do one or the other.

They released the dog, in response the guy throws the object so he can either protect himself, or just as a reflex. Officers fire as a reflex, thinking hes going to fire or whatever else.

• Content Count:  6084

I feel sorry for the dog, but to be honest here, the guy had at least 10 cops there right? that's a only a few bullets from each. And if you really watch the full video he says he's armed, he's ready to shoot and kill the cops, and kept asking the same question like 30 times, and they said they couldn't find her and that they'd let him talk to her if he surrendered, so there isn't really much pity on my part, why they'd let the dog go then shoot is beyond me, it didn't sound like they planned to release the dog, and it didn't sound like they enjoyed it either, and why they didn't start first aid afterward is also odd, there should have been paramedics on standby if it was a stand-off.

Edited by PotshotPolka

I feel sorry for the dog, but to be honest here, the guy had at least 10 cops there right? that's a only a few bullets from each. And if you really watch the full video he says he's armed, he's ready to shoot and kill the cops, and kept asking the same question like 30 times, and they said they couldn't find her and that they'd let him talk to her if he surrendered, so they're isn't really much pity on my part, why they'd let the dog go then shoot is beyond me, it didn't sound like they planned to release the dog, and it didn't sound like they enjoyed it either, and why they didn't start first aid afterward is also odd, there should have been paramedics on standby if it was a stand-off.

Indeed, I feel incredibly sorry for the dog as well. I'm guessing once they released the dog they thought he was drawing a gun so they fired, hoping not to hit the dog.

He threatened to fire at the dog and the officers if they released it, so yeah. My best guess.

Reply to Thread