? servers

? players online

Police shoot man and police dog...

• Content Count:  6084

Sad thing is;all he wanted to do was talk to the women he impregnated.

....and he was wanted for murder AND if he didn't get what he wanted he said he'd do everything in his power to kill the cops, even though his gun turned out to be a sandal.

• Content Count:  2095

....and he was wanted for murder AND if he didn't get what he wanted he said he'd do everything in his power to kill the cops, even though his gun turned out to be a sandal.

They checked his background and shit afterwords, he didn't do anything to anybody or anything. Hes totally innocent.

• Content Count:  2678

I want to talk to my bitch.....

also the cops have the worst aim ever they would have been better off beating the guy like Rodney king.LA cops are good at that =]

Edited by matt 187

• Content Count:  605

I feel sorry for the dog, but to be honest here, the guy had at least 10 cops there right? that's a only a few bullets from each. And if you really watch the full video he says he's armed, he's ready to shoot and kill the cops, and kept asking the same question like 30 times, and they said they couldn't find her and that they'd let him talk to her if he surrendered, so there isn't really much pity on my part, why they'd let the dog go then shoot is beyond me, it didn't sound like they planned to release the dog, and it didn't sound like they enjoyed it either, and why they didn't start first aid afterward is also odd, there should have been paramedics on standby if it was a stand-off.

Couldn't have said it myself. He even states in the longer video that he is wanted for murder, and that he would rather die right there instead of rotting in jail. He just wanted to talk to his girl, and then he would go peacefully. And threatening to shoot the cops was stupid, I wouldve shot the second he raised his hands as well.

It's a shame the dog died, and it sucks the dude died, but he pretty much signed his death on that longer video. Admitting to murder, threatening to shoot the dog, threatening to shoot the police, etc, etc... Just plain stupid.

Reply to Thread