? servers

? players online

Police shoot man and police dog...

• Content Count:  2095

Can you show me where you saw all this? I'd like to read the official report & article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deandre_Brunston

http://www.peoplesworld.org/demanding-justice-for-deandre-brunston/

And, http://www.peoplesworld.org/growing-calls-in-l-a-for-civilian-control-board/

Suddenly several police cars arrived with cops in riot gear, she said. They attacked Palmer and her family in their own yard. They beat her and sprayed the children with pepper spray in the eyes and mouth. The police said that they had received “an anonymous tip” of some unspecified wrongdoing.

Anonymous tip that he did something wrongful. If he indeed had murdered someone, I'm sure it would have said it somewhere in all these articles.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  6084

yeah, and he clearly says in the video "I HAVE A GUN, I MURDERED SOMEONE AND I'VE BEEN ON THE RUN FOR TWO YEARS" so a complete background check kinda falls down the priority list when he says these sort of things.

• Content Count:  1167

Wikipedia... is not a reliable and trusted source from information

Peoplesworld- I just read the information on this site.. this is NOT a reliable source of information.. it is a website where people are posting their opinions about events and articles from REAL, news websites... the title of the article itself is "Demanding Justice for Deandre Brunston".

If your gonna link a News Article... be sure its from a website that is Legitimate like CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, ETC.

EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::

yeah, and he clearly says in the video "I HAVE A GUN, I MURDERED SOMEONE AND I'VE BEEN ON THE RUN FOR TWO YEARS" so a complete background check kinda falls down the priority list when he says these sort of things.

I haven't watched the full none edited video yet... but if he said that... then of course he is gonna get shot... he is in a crouched position and looks like he is possibly concealing a weapon.. so I can see why he was shot... if I saw a perp who said I HAVE A GUN, I MURDERED SOMEONE... and they aren't on the ground with their heads behind their back.. then he is gonna get dropped hard and fast... because lets say the officers didn't do that.. and he really had a gun, then it would be a officer who may have died...

BUT, like I said, I gotta find a legitimate article/reports and watch the video.

Edited by Silentfaith

• Content Count:  2095

I'm not talking about the police, I'm talking to Silent. What they did is pretty legit, buddy pulled something out and they shot as a reaction.

Wikipedia... is not a reliable and trusted source from information

Nothing is reliable. CNN and shit usually explodes stories, technically what they say isnt true either. Not to mention the government has control over whats aired and whats not.

I'm sure if he murdered a bunch of people and was running around 2 years it would say something about it.

Reply to Thread