? servers

? players online

Xbox 360

• Content Count:  9

I am planning on buying a Xbox 360 Elite for christmas this year. I had a PS2 for the longest time and had Wii but got bored of it. I am into the first person shooters, multiplayer (LIVE), and sometimes RPG's. Could yall post some games that you totally recommend me to get and post your gamer tags so when i get it we can play together. Thanks!

• Content Count:  635

I would buy the Pro because its probably better than the elite, since they took a lot out of elite to lower it to 300. But thats just what I think.

Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2.

I am a Anti-Halo Player.

• Content Count:  4360

I would buy the Pro because its probably better than the elite, since they took a lot out of elite to lower it to 300. But thats just what I think.

Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2.

I am a Anti-Halo Player.

They did not take anything out of it, since its the exact same thing as the Pro just a bigger hard drive.

Get MW2, L4D2 (if you can't play on PC), Halo: ODST if you like that sorta thing.

• Content Count:  9

I want the Pro but no stores around me sell it anymore. I dont have a card. Can you explain why you think the Pro is better? The elite offers 2 sucky games and more memory, other than that what does the elite come with that the pro doesn't?

• Content Count:  635

They did not take anything out of it, since its the exact same thing as the Pro just a bigger hard drive.

Get MW2, L4D2 (if you can't play on PC), Halo: ODST if you like that sorta thing.

Hoooo, they didn't ? Then woah elite is better then. Even if it didn't have the memory i prefer black cause im a goth.

But yeah get elite. Since it as Power said, there wasn't any change.

Reply to Thread