? servers

? players online

Make a Sammich

• Content Count:  649

Okay, here's the deal.

There's no meat, cheese, condiments..no wait there's condiments,and no bread.

IF this were to happen, what would you use to make a "sammich?"

Must be creative.

• Content Count:  4473

Okay, here's the deal.

Must be creative.

According to The Matrix, there is no spoon, yet we perceive the spoon. Therefore, since there is no meat, cheese, or bread, we could still perceive all the required components of a "sammich".

There may not be any definite meat, cheese, or bread, but damnit, if I think I'm eating a "sammich" with meat, cheese, and bread and I'm tasting the "sammich" with meat, cheese, and bread, it's a good enough "sammich" in my book!

matrixanimated.gif

• Content Count:  4162

Okay, here's the deal.

Must be creative.

Well of course what happened in vent just of now.

• Content Count:  1554

According to The Matrix, there is no spoon, yet we perceive the spoon. Therefore, since there is no meat, cheese, or bread, we could still perceive all the required components of a "sammich".

There may not be any definite meat, cheese, or bread, but damnit, if I think I'm eating a "sammich" with meat, cheese, and bread and I'm tasting the "sammich" with meat, cheese, and bread, it's a good enough "sammich" in my book!

matrixanimated.gif

Great speech :LOL:

• Content Count:  11501

matrixanimated.gif

:clap:

• Content Count:  649

matrixanimated.gif

Sir, I Ctrl + Alt + Delete you from the world's database, there's no more Matrix for you.

Reply to Thread