How did you learn?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How did you learn?

• School
    • By yourself
    • Other

How did you learn to type?

• Content Count:  1590

I never really needed to type till Runescape too lol, I type the way your not supposed to but I do it fast.

same I just use my index, and middle finger to type but I can get about 90 wpm.

• Content Count:  6559

I have old logs from IRC from about 14-15 years ago and I shake my head in shame at how I acted and typed. Think of the most pathetically annoying YouTube comments and make it real-time chat, that was me. Those logs will never, ever see the light of day. I started using punctuation and proper grammar when I was starting college, before that I typed like most everyone else.

Good times.

Edit: Jesus Christ that makes me feel old.

IRC, that's where I got real fast at typing too.

Man we were some dumb shits. Think I was about 13.

• Content Count:  763

I learned it at school,

by some teacher that was always yelling at me not to look at the keyboard and threatening to stitch my eyes closed if i'd look again :cry:

i still barely dare to look at my fingers when i type now, 6 years later

• Content Count:  6084

I type with 4 fingers, and its actually kinda weird. Left index and ring fingers use most of the board, left thumb handles the space and my right index does a few keys and my right ring finger does backspace and enter. I type well over 80+ wpm so it works lol.

Or I Could Be Like Venemous And Type Like This Because It Centers My Hands After Typing Each Word But It's Really Fucking Hard To Read.

• Content Count:  834

I type with 4 fingers, and its actually kinda weird. Left index and ring fingers use most of the board, left thumb handles the space and my right index does a few keys and my right ring finger does backspace and enter. I type well over 80+ wpm so it works lol.

Or I Could Be Like Venemous And Type Like This Because It Centers My Hands After Typing Each Word But It's Really Fucking Hard To Read.

LOL, he used to piss me off so much. I'm glad they made him stop doing that when he became a higher up.

• Content Count:  856

Spent my 5th grade summer playing runescape 24/7 and eventually learned the keys and can type kind of fast. It's pretty worth it seeing as if your in a computer lab and your friends see you type up a paper within 10 minutes and find it amazing, Its fun.

Reply to Thread