? servers

? players online

Military Future?

• Content Count:  18

Hey i've been inactive due to school, and i bet most of us have; I have a question for you veterans and military actives out there. Im a sophomore right now, in army jrotc LET 2, and im gonna get signed up for the Virginia Air national guard. If anyone can tell me what the real deal of the national guard is, please feel free to spill your thoughts in. Thanks!

• Content Count:  2661

Forget about everything you've learned in jrotc if you want to join the real military. Also don't tell anyone in basic that you attended jrotc since 90% of you are all faggots.

Now in terms of the air national guard, I can't really give a good assessment since I'm in the Army.

But hey, if you like having a cushy job in the military then the chairforce is for you!

• Content Count:  2661

junior retards on the campus!

Seriously, I had to train some of those shitbags in land nav one day. I got to put them all in front leaning rest if they called themselves anything other than "cadet". Pompous little fucks

Cadet shitfag: Hi, I'm Cadet Major Jeremy Shitfag III

Me: Uhh no you're just a cadet, front leaning rest now.

Cadet shitfag: fffffuuuuuuu

• Content Count:  18

... lol jewpiter navy squels, or the gavy is worse. too bad i cant think of anything of the army, because YOU GOTTA PICK UP YOUR VAGINA AND GO TO RANGER SCHOOL!

lol well thanks and ya ima stick with the air force, even though i still think army is right for me. My cousin is still active in the air force, and hes my inspiration

• Content Count:  11501

... lol jewpiter navy squels

Yeah, talk shit about the most elite group in the world who can kill you before you open your mouth to make an insult, over the internet. You're fucking cool bro, can I get your autograph?

• Content Count:  624

Seriously, I had to train some of those shitbags in land nav one day. I got to put them all in front leaning rest if they called themselves anything other than "cadet". Pompous little fucks

Cadet shitfag: Hi, I'm Cadet Major Jeremy Shitfag III

Me: Uhh no you're just a cadet, front leaning rest now.

Cadet shitfag: fffffuuuuuuu

Don't mind Jewpanese he's drunk. There's this senior in my school she's a Lieutenant Colonel in the JROTC, and she was a Major she recently advanced. The teacher at my H.S are also Colonels.

Edited by Voltage

Reply to Thread