• Yes, Everyday
    • No, I never smoked before
    • Only at parties
    • Yes, But only once a week
    • Yes, But it was only once
    • Yes, But only once a month

Cigarettes

• Content Count:  4980

Never smoked' date=' never will (I certainly hope so). I don't mind people smoking so long as they keep it in their own area, and don't invade other people's personal space with it.[/quote']

Nice post, I totally agree.

Smoking prevents cillia from working...

• Content Count:  763

only smoke on festivals ... dunno how but i always end up with a cig in my mouth there

but i do smoke a water-pipe atleast once a month ...

and i don't mind if other ppl smoke where i am ... i even prefer to go to a pub where ppl smoke ... gives me a more relaxed feeling :thumb:

• Content Count:  513

Very rarely will I smoke. I prefer dipping tobacco :-)

I don't smoke and I never will. My boyfriend dips and it's gross :\ He has white patches on his lower gums :| The back of his jeep, I was helping him clean it out yesterday after soccer and there was honestly 4 sprite bottles filled with spit. He paid his friend $10 to take a sip from it, needless to say, we had to clean the vomit that was on his bumper soon afterwards.

• Content Count:  2186

I smoke cigarettes and blunts (well, thats the name, but its some kind of cigarette from India.. Legal and all..) at occasions, i.e. parties or comfy-get-togethers..

I smoke hashiiish whenever im offered..

I smoke cigars every new years..

I smoke water pipe occasionally..

But "Only at parties" fit me the most..

Oh, and I do smoke to get wasted fast .. If you cannot legally drink; dont read the following lines..

Inhale some smoke (oh yeah, all the way to the lungs!) and keep it there! Now drink some alcohol - high percentage of alcohol preferred and then exhale the smoke.. Do that 5 times and wait 5-10 minutes...

Believe me .. It hits you in the head with a forehammer from one second to the other!!

Oh and I have to say that I take no responsibility for your health by doing this.. :p

Edit -> This works for all kinds of smoke..

Reply to Thread