• Yes, Everyday
    • No, I never smoked before
    • Only at parties
    • Yes, But only once a week
    • Yes, But it was only once
    • Yes, But only once a month

Cigarettes

• Content Count:  8383

How do you guys smoke when you're in eight grade? Plus you do know you are eventually going to be caught and kicked out of school?

I knew kids who did it at the bus stop when I was in 8th grade, or walking home from the bus stop. Also aslong as your not searched in school they never know, when I was in high school I use to take a lighter and pack of smokes to school everyday. lol

• Content Count:  503

i smoke and will keep on smoking untill someone smacks me soo hardd i forget to smoke ( someone needs to ) smoking SUCKS and is POINTLESS and needless to say I SPEND ROUGHLY $1,500 a year on this shit..i used to smoke a pack a day now im at a pack maybe every2-4 days if im a party forget it its like 1 1/2 packs - 2 packs

• Content Count:  1824

How do you guys smoke when you're in eight grade? Plus you do know you are eventually going to be caught and kicked out of school?

Obviously you've never hung out with the smokers, lol. It's really easy, like what drox said. They never search you. Oh, and you won't get kicked out. Most they can do is expel you but they won't. First will be like 3 days ISS then OSS if you do it again.

Obviously you've never hung out with the smokers, lol. It's really easy, like what drox said. They never search you. Oh, and you won't get kicked out. Most they can do is expel you but they won't. First will be like 3 days ISS then OSS if you do it again.

In my high school they gave you ISS for it, I remember one time I was gonna be searched cause they thought me and a buddy had pot. When the Vice Principal turned around to talk to someone I stuck my lighter in my belt real quick and my buddies eyes got big and was like "oh shit" lol then he searched us and found nothing. :p

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  11501

In my high school they gave you ISS for it, I remember one time I was gonna be searched cause they thought me and a buddy had pot. When the Vice Principal turned around to talk to someone I stuck my lighter in my belt real quick and my buddies eyes got big and was like "oh shit" lol then he searched us and found nothing. :p

It's quite different out here. Any tobacco at all = automatic 5 day out of school suspension. Even if it's a first time offense.

ISS is worse, atleast with OOS its almost like having days off. ISS its like a prison within a prison, we ate lunch like immates and we couldnt speak or mutter even a sound unless asked. lol

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread