? servers

? players online

I respect all of you

• Content Count:  1167

He was drunk as fuck last night, I drugged him in escape and he couldn't get out of a corner, he kept falling off the boxes and getting stuck. Until he undrugged himself. Lol

Edited by Silentfaith

• Content Count:  3391

Pfft I can type properly when I'm drunk...

I can as well, but I'm just too lazy to use the backspace and fix errors. I'm amazed I was able to wake up this morning. Felt like, and still do, a fucking zombie. Completely unable to concentrate.

• Content Count:  3391

Lol, before reading this I knew it was a drunk thread.

Love you too.

Next BWGT- NEW YEARS @ Prison Break

Get drunk and let hell rise!

I hope to hell there's another BWGT on PB. In fact, I hope to hell there's another BWGT.

He was drunk as fuck last night, I drugged him in escape and he couldn't get out of a corner lol.

That was you? You fucker. I was so god damned confused and couldn't type the ma_drug command properly so by the time I got out of it I was shanked in the back.

Also, Karot burned me as he was running up to me, fail scouted, and I turned and no-scoped him mere seconds before I died. It was all great fun. I get paid tomorrow, so I can buy more liquor for the weekend. Hooray.

• Content Count:  1167

Love you too.

I hope to hell there's another BWGT on PB. In fact, I hope to hell there's another BWGT.

That was you? You fucker. I was so god damned confused and couldn't type the ma_drug command properly so by the time I got out of it I was shanked in the back.

Also, Karot burned me as he was running up to me, fail scouted, and I turned and no-scoped him mere seconds before I died. It was all great fun. I get paid tomorrow, so I can buy more liquor for the weekend. Hooray.

haha yeah, I drugged yeah was so funny watching you stuck. Lol

• Content Count:  6084

The game is called shot4shot. Everytime you get killed on PB you take a shot. Double shot if you get freekilled.

Smart people would play with beer, but I used rum.... and paid the price. Lasted about an hour before I staggered away and blacked out.

Reply to Thread