? players online

azn girls

• Content Count:  2994

at the start of the video

you can tell the dudes asian by his voice

That's called an "accent".

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cheesy:

• Content Count:  8383

Interesting to see how this thread is tipping on stereotypes and thin racism yet people are still talking like this is a serious matter to get to the bottom of. lol

• Content Count:  513

Whats worst than that is having Asian gifs in your siggy.

Isnt that right =]

or anime in your sigs and avatar, right weeaboo? ;)

I have never dated a non-asian guy. My boyfriend is Korean. I am of a mixed race myself (1/2 Japanese, 1/2 German) but I have really only been attracted to Asian guys. I think it really varies on where you live as well. Scottsdale is mainly populated by Asians, Caucasians and Middle-Eastern people and I haven't really seen any Asian girl date anything other than Asian guys. For me, it has to do with our interests and hobbies. I enjoy a lot of things that my boyfriend likes to do and vice-versa. It's not like I'd ever cross out the fact that I'd never date a guy from a different race, but I haven't come across any that have really caught my eye.

Edited by :-]

• Content Count:  624

;328363']or anime in your sigs and avatar, right weeaboo? ;)

I have never dated a non-asian guy. My boyfriend is Korean. I am of a mixed race myself (1/2 Japanese, 1/2 German) but I have really only been attracted to Asian guys. I think it really varies on where you live as well. Scottsdale is mainly populated by Asians, Caucasians and Middle-Eastern people and I haven't really seen any Asian girl date anything other than Asian guys. For me, it has to do with our interests and hobbies. I enjoy a lot of things that my boyfriend likes to do and vice-versa. It's not like I'd ever cross out the fact that I'd never date a guy from a different race, but I haven't come across any that have really caught my eye.

I agree to this.

• Content Count:  2095

;328363']or anime in your sigs and avatar, right weeaboo? ;)

Is the stereotype correct?

Reply to Thread