? servers

? players online

Need a loan

• Content Count:  2051

Okay, I told myself I'd never do this, but money for me has gotten a little bad. I've gotten myself in the negative. ATM if I do not pay this negative fee, I will get charged an addition 50 dollars on top of the 50 I already owe. Basically what happened was, no joke, I went over the amount of money I had by 92 cents. Paypal thought it'd be awesome to charge me a NSF for 25 dollars, so I went into the negatives with my bank account to -24.93. I got paid last month of a total whomping 63.06 dollars...=_=. I paid paypal their measily 92 cents. And covered the negatives in the bank. So I got down to 38.13. I was completely unaware that I was being charged a fee from paypal, until my bank statement came for the month, as far as I knew, I had enough money to cover for what little bills I had. Here's the thing, I know it is my fault for not managing my balance, but if I was not charged that 25 dollars, I would have have been able to pay for my internet, which is also deducted from paypal, FROM my bank. Since I did not have enough funds you can guess what comes next.

Paypal charged me another 49.99, and since I had no funds, they took an additional 25 from my bank. I still could not pay for the money that I owe paypal, so the following week they took another 25 from me. So that's 50 total. I'm now 11.87 in the negatives with my bank. In about 2 days, paypal will take another 25 dollars from me from the bank and another 25 dollars from me a few days before I get paid unless I can get a loan from somebody for 62 dollars. This will cover my cost with paypal and I can transfer the remaining funds to my bank to throw me up above the negatives. I WILL pay whoever loans me the money, 75USD around the 16th, this is my next payday. I can actually wait for my next payment which is about 220, however I'd be paying another 50 dollars that I could have saved.

I'm completely trustworthy and I will pay back, I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone is kind enough to loan me some money in order for me to save some money for the upcoming weeks. I know it is pretty pathetic of me to make a topic for this.

What I need is someone to have a paypal account, with money in it, and to transfer 62 dollars to mine. You WILL get my personal email for my paypal which has my full name in it, so I would like for you to not tell anyone my email or name. If anyone is willingly to help me out, please send me a PM, or private chat on vent.

negative.jpg

• Content Count:  1300

cloud disconnect your bank from paypal if you have to, that way they dont have the authorization to put you deeper into the red. paypal will be unhappy, but they wont be hitting you with fee after fee after fee along with your bank.

once i pay my bills if i have stuff left over ill let you know, but not sure at this point how that will go.

• Content Count:  2051

cloud disconnect your bank from paypal if you have to, that way they dont have the authorization to put you deeper into the red. paypal will be unhappy, but they wont be hitting you with fee after fee after fee along with your bank.

once i pay my bills if i have stuff left over ill let you know, but not sure at this point how that will go.

I've tried that, they said I can't snice I'm in the negatives.

nomonies.jpg

Reply to Thread