? servers

? players online

Need a loan

• Content Count:  1053

Ngo aint got nothin on me :d

I was out all day, I would've sent him the $65.

But i guess there are others out there with a generous heart like mine. :clap: :usa2:

• Content Count:  3697

Very nice of you Ms. Blargh. And in regards to how you said it was pathetic to ask for help, I say nay.

Most people hate asking for help, but everyone needs help sometimes. It's not pathetic, or even irregular to be low or out of cash. And you just needed some money so that you would stop getting raped with fees from PayPal. So no, I wouldn't say it's pathetic.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1839

Very nice of you Ms. Blargh. And in regards to how you said it was pathetic to ask for help, I say nay.

Most people hate asking for help, but everyone needs help sometimes. It's not pathetic, or even irregular to be low or out of cash. And you just needed some money so that you would stop getting raped with fees from PayPal. So no, I wouldn't say it's pathetic.

no, but i think it most cases I'd agree with him itd seem pretty pathetic to ask a gaming forum for help when money gets tight like that, but i can't blame him here, except for using paypal to pay his bills like that =s

Reply to Thread