? servers

? players online

This is bad...

• Content Count:  6712

This asside, the video is fucked up and we can hope that the person who posted this on youtube gets sent to Allah for his 32 male virgins.

I thought it's 72 virgins

His Jihad video of shooting Americans has been taken down and that's ALL whats going to happen.

Guess I missed that bit....still though, these kinds of videos get leaked onto the internet purposefully by terrorists so, I doubt it's that uncommon to see that kind of stuff.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  1053

I thought it's 72 virgins

Guys what are you all crying about to be honest.....the video is just a video of people hanging from a window at 9/11.....nothing really wrong with that.

The comment is bad I guess but, if it was said about Iraq, Iran, any other country that isn't America....would you care?

If I'm missing something that is actually bad....please tell me.

Guess I miss that bit....

It's gone now, but in his youtube homepage, there was a video of Terrorists sniping off American heads or something.

• Content Count:  2661

Why did you all laugh at my post? I don't get the funny part of Americans being shot.

Hey nobody here thinks American's getting shot is funny. The humor derived from your conclusion that the youtube channel was owned by al queada

Reply to Thread