? servers

? players online

Where did everyone go?

• Content Count:  624

hmm true i guess..summertime there was always something to do..i guess i need to reach out and start associating with more people from SG. WHOS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND lol

I'll be your FRIEND:sleep:.

• Content Count:  1839

i dont understand why people act like school isnt a valid excuse to not have time to play with all you chillens that have extra time because you're special ed :p

but nah, school has been really busy for me this semester, and will only get worse as with the coming semesters.

• Content Count:  2390

i dont understand why people act like school isnt a valid excuse to not have time to play with all you chillens that have extra time because you're special ed :p

but nah, school has been really busy for me this semester, and will only get worse as with the coming semesters.

Cause when people think school, they think high school.

As for the missing people....lots of people I used to see aren't here anymore true, but then, there are lots new people coming and even older ones coming back.

Many people come and go as they please, sometimes leaving for months on end (I pretty much played no CSS at all during the summer).

Then you just have the people who have moved on from the game, so feel less of a need to come here, just make new friends lol, thats the entire point of the community.

Reply to Thread