? servers

? players online

Worst possible "date" ever...I don't even... FML (serios)

• Content Count:  1839

i fucking HOPE this is a fucking joke. if it isn't, well fuck, in full and all honesty, i hope you NEVER trick ANY poor girl into dating you. fucking disgusting man.

I used to be against shitting in public too, but I got over that, because at a certain age you realize "it doesn't fucking matter" and/or you run into situations similar to this where you HAVE to go, regardless of where its at. I'd personally rather get syphilis from a public toilet than do this retarded assed shit.

ALL of that ASIDE, you sick fuck, WHY ON EARTH, did it cross your mind to SHIT AND PISS in SOMEONE ELSE'S BATH TUB, when it was against your better judgment to use their bathroom CORRECTLY in the first place? I honestly don't care how whiny you may get about the pain, but you could've easily shoved your erect penis into the toilet while you were sitting there and shitting. I've shat with an entirely erect penis more than once. sure, its painful, but its not impossible, and not NEARLY as disgusting or embarrassing as this mind-boggling situation is.

Again, i hope SO MUCH that you were joking here, otherwise, please, turn gay and marry a hobo.

Edited by Wrathek

• Content Count:  763

LOL'D HARD

btw, if u cant shit & pee in the toilet

just shit in the toilet, take some toiletpaper. press it against ur dick & let it all go.

honestly u can much easyer clean up pee than u can clean up shit.

Reply to Thread