? servers

? players online

Hurrrr

• Content Count:  2390

Because I've now decided to save it for your whiny ass.

You didn't "Now" decide, you decide before, otherwise you would have already neg repped them.

You just keep telling yourself that I'm a whiny ass if it makes you feel better, in the end, you still failed.

• Content Count:  6084

You didn't "Now" decide, you decide before, otherwise you would have already neg repped them.

You just keep telling yourself that I'm a whiny ass if it makes you feel better, in the end, you still failed.

I didn't know didn't know neg-repping people as a form of feedback instead of going after them in a thread (INSERT GIANT *HINT HINT* HERE) was equivalent to launching a flame war, but apparently it is, no wonder they got rid of it. Thanks for ruining my thread, cocksmack.

I didn't know didn't know neg-repping people as a form of feedback instead of going after them in a thread (INSERT GIANT *HINT HINT* HERE) was equivalent to launching a flame war, but apparently it is, no wonder they got rid of it. Thanks for ruining my thread, cocksmack.

lol, you take shit too seriously.

And how is neg rep feedback? Its just a way for you to insult someone without them being able to do it back to you.

• Content Count:  6084

lol, you take shit too seriously.
Backpedal moar, you're the one that felt the need to call me out for knocking a little off your little green bar next to your name.

And how is neg rep feedback? Its just a way for you to insult someone without them being able to do it back to you.

Rep was built into VB forums as a way of rating players. It more or less got outmoded by "Thanks" but we have no "Fuck you" thing to click alternatively. I think we have quite a few petitions in the CA section for returning neg rep to players or removing it entirely since we have a thanks function. I believe I voted for usually, but it got shot down, and from your asininity, rightfully so.

Anything else I need to defend?

Backpedal moar, you're the one that felt the need to call me out for knocking a little off your little green bar next to your name.

Your the one that felt the need to knock off my little green bar to make yourself feel better in the first place lol.

Rep was built into VB forums as a way of rating players. It more or less got outmoded by "Thanks" but we have no "Fuck you" thing to click alternatively. I think we have quite a few petitions in the CA section for returning neg rep to players or removing it entirely since we have a thanks function. I believe I voted for usually, but it got shot down, and from your asininity, rightfully so.

Anything else I need to defend?

Right, I'm being an ass for calling you out and asking why you felt the need to neg rep certain people over others when they all did the same thing.

And how is the way I'm acting any different from you? What makes you think you are somehow superior to me?

Reply to Thread