? servers

? players online

FareWell fellow friends.

• Content Count:  2632

WTF DDIS. Just WTF

After reading this post it is apparent DDIS is lying about being a soldier. Scum of the earth, gtfo faggot.

I spent 13 months in Iraq and have never heard of any Canadian forces being there, Afghanistan, yes.

What FOB will you be operating from?

What unit will you be attached with?

When is your KRF date?

Plus I also know Canadian forces go to an NTC center before they deploy, which takes nearly a month to complete. Where did you go?

WIN

Edited by CandleJack

• Content Count:  2833

first of all im not 16... and second i don't give a shit about you fucking haters im glad im leaving cuz lots of you people here are a bunch of shit. So go ahead say ur comments think i give a flying fuck?, thanks to the supporters, and hell to all the others cuz i really don't care about your negative comments, i just laugh at ur stupid comments.

clapping.gif

• Content Count:  4960

You should be ashamed of yourself. I have absolutely no respect for anyone pretending to be in the armed forces. It's completely disrespect to anybody fighting or dying for us. I know it's against the rules to flame. But go fuck yourself and die in a fire. I have a couple friends fighting right now and I'm sure they would look down to you and spit in your face for that stunt.

• Like 8
Guest Vivian556
After reading this post it is apparent DDIS is lying about being a soldier. Scum of the earth, gtfo faggot.

I spent 13 months in Iraq and have never heard of any Canadian forces being there, Afghanistan, yes.

What FOB will you be operating from?

What unit will you be attached with?

When is your KRF date?

Plus I also know Canadian forces go to an NTC center before they deploy, which takes nearly a month to complete. Where did you go?

I lol'd Win right there.

Edited by Vivian556

Reply to Thread