? servers

? players online

FareWell fellow friends.

• Content Count:  641

Seriously, the odds are against you DDIS. It is quite obvious your lying since you can't respond to what Jewpiter questioned.

Why lie DDIS? It is pointless to try an get attention on the internet.

You're like the Boy Who Cried For Attention From An Online Community: authored by Your Mom, Illustrated by My Ass

You were in the hospital like what, 2 times within a 1-3 month period of time? Now you heal and say you're in the Armed Forces after damaging your stomach and being seriously injured in that car accident. I guess i could break my leg and still run 6 miles in boot camp.

Why haven't you mentioned it once you joined SG? Something like that is important, but you make it seem like you just joined the armed forces. How can you say you did the training if you've never mentioned it in the past.

brb guys im tell peeps i'm the President.. noobs.

Edited by IntenseFajita

• Content Count:  624

You should be ashamed of yourself. I have absolutely no respect for anyone pretending to be in the armed forces. It's completely disrespect to anybody fighting or dying for us. I know it's against the rules to flame. But go fuck yourself and die in a fire. I have a couple friends fighting right now and I'm sure they would look down to you and spit in your face for that stunt.

Spit in his face? Mercilessly beat the fuck out of him.

@ TheVirus: Is it possible to remove his admin for that, because I hope he does gets his admin removed, what a shitbag to begin with how the hell did this imbecile get admin in the first place?

Sorry for the language but I have so many friends, family, and people I know that serve in the Army, and that's just straight immature.

Edited by Voltage

• Content Count:  1405

Wow dontdrunk, i really thought we became friends over the fast few months.

Stay safe, remember man..There's NO Respawns in the real-world.

again,stay safe, god bless you, come home soon,and god speed.

Love ya, :frown:

PS: No homo.

Edited by Ketch

• Content Count:  589

Why not just ask for a photo of his military ID? I know its kinda creepy, but I'd put the debate to rest if we could compare the picture to previous info he has posted.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2632

You should be ashamed of yourself. I have absolutely no respect for anyone pretending to be in the armed forces. It's completely disrespect to anybody fighting or dying for us. I know it's against the rules to flame. But go fuck yourself and die in a fire. I have a couple friends fighting right now and I'm sure they would look down to you and spit in your face for that stunt.

THIS

I have family members and friends in the armed forces. Honestly the people i hate MOST of all are fuckers that lie about being in the armed forces

Reply to Thread