? servers

? players online

FareWell fellow friends.

• Content Count:  3440

Pasted from my post in the admin section...... Here's my take on it..

first of all im not 16... and second i don't give a shit about you fucking haters im glad im leaving cuz lots of you people here are a bunch of shit. So go ahead say ur comments think i give a flying fuck?, thanks to the supporters, and hell to all the others cuz i really don't care about your negative comments, i just laugh at ur stupid comments.

There's more than one problem here. If you lie about anything, be it your age, sex, exploits in "Teh real world", etc... and you get caught you lose all credibility. Meaning that now no one here can trust what you say. This isn't their fault, your lie however small caused you to lose credibility and the trust of most of the people here. Rage at them all you want, but after all you are the one that put yourself in this situation.

The reason this & the other thread just like it has brought out the "hate" is that by lying about serving in the armed forces you disrespect and spit in the faces of all those who are legitimately serving. You mock everyone that is out there risking their lives for your safety and comfort. You can't honestly expect to do something like that and not have it come back to haunt you.

If you don't get that then you lack common sense.

/end rant

To all those that ARE serving in the armed forces I thank you.

Reply to Thread