? servers

? players online

We need you !

• Content Count:  1563

Ok, I made this is off-topic so that a lot more people would read this.

We have a small problem for the Zombie-Escape map 2012:

On top of a appartment building, there will be a cargo plane.

Ofcours you have the cargo(containers) and a cockpit.

Everyone will walk in by a large door in the cargo room.

The idea is to bring humans into the cockpit safe from the zombies and the zombies locked up in the container. Ideas how?

Now I need ideas/suggestions/critism what you would like the most.

SUGGEST NOW instead of coming afterwarts and complaining that it isn't good.:tsk:

(keep in mind: teleports will require noblock in that map)

Edited by mapper

• Content Count:  701

Yeah, that is probably the best option mapper.

Other than that, I would say a "trap" that would activate locking whoever is inside the container in the container. The problem there of course is abusing who gets trapped in the container. Maybe a human only tele out would solve that but idk.

• Content Count:  3697

What could happen (potentially) is have a fairly narrow path to the cockpit, and humans have to hold it, then the cockpit closes and they are safe. Zombies would be instructed to stow away in the cargo section of the plane and they would.

So a new question for you guys, if you are straggling behind and don't make it to the plane in time, is there any way to make it seem more realistic than simply teleporting to the next location?

• Content Count:  1000

What I think is that this plane should be BIG. Like a military C5 Galaxy. There should be tanks and stuff inside that are obstacles to the cockpit. The C5 is 280 feet long and 65 feet high.

Or maybe a B2 Spirit with a bunch of bombs inside that gets dropped with the zombies and explodes in mid air, killing the zombies. Or a B52 Stratofortess that does the same thing as the B2 Spirit. In comparison to the C5, the B52 is 159 feet long and 40 feet high.

Or maybe the C5 with a bunch of bombs! But C5 Galaxies are usually used for cargo.

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  2390

What could happen (potentially) is have a fairly narrow path to the cockpit, and humans have to hold it, then the cockpit closes and they are safe. Zombies would be instructed to stow away in the cargo section of the plane and they would.

?

Exactly what i was thinking, make it so the zombies go inside the plane to try and get the humans, humans defend the door to the cockpit, door opens, humans enter (zombies are pushed back and not allowed to enter).

Door closes, exit to cargo closes (Trapping zombies), all zombies not on the plane dies (I'm assuming the plane moves with this one).

Just a question, why have the zombies trapped in the cargo room?

• Content Count:  3697

Exactly what i was thinking, make it so the zombies go inside the plane to try and get the humans, humans defend the door to the cockpit, door opens, humans enter (zombies are pushed back and not allowed to enter).

Door closes, exit to cargo closes (Trapping zombies), all zombies not on the plane dies (I'm assuming the plane moves with this one).

Just a question, why have the zombies trapped in the cargo room?

Yeah, I jsut watched the movie online, and we could make the big plane, with the cars on the bottom deck, and you go up the ladder, and then there will just be something like.... a narrow hallway to the cockpit, humans shoot zombies back so they fall down back to the car area.

• Content Count:  1590

Maybe have the plane have 2 stories and when something is about to happen the top of floor of the plane breaks releasing a cargo container with a hole in the bottom trapping the people left behind.

Reply to Thread