? servers

? players online

Bro's Befo Hoe's???

• Content Count:  6466

A PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION ARISES:

If you must make a choice between a ho who would make you happy to go with, or bro's who would be upset if you did, are they really your bro's?

I remember if I ditched any of my friends in my hometown to hang out with a girl who was a questionable ho, they were more excited to hear about the details than to qq to me about how I missed out on a day of my life with them watching t.v and other same shit we did.

Don't know what kind of bros you have that force you to make a choice, should probably make some new ones.

• Content Count:  1057

A PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION ARISES:

If you must make a choice between a ho who would make you happy to go with, or bro's who would be upset if you did, are they really your bro's?

I remember if I ditched any of my friends in my hometown to hang out with a girl who was a questionable ho, they were more excited to hear about the details than to qq to me about how I missed out on a day of my life with them watching t.v and other same shit we did.

Don't know what kind of bros you have that force you to make a choice, should probably make some new ones.

lol xeno its a question

Reply to Thread