? servers

? players online

Naruto Movies/Episodes

• Content Count:  1278

Well I just finished watching Naruto Shippuden (the movie). It was pretty damn awesome how Naruto made that final rasengan with the priestess.

It reminded me of the outcome of when rasengan and chidori collide.

Shippuden 64-65 was an awesome start to the attack on the Leaf Village.

Still I bet Sakura could kick the chick that has all five elements ass.

Shippuden 66 was alright. Not a lot of action but it was information that needed to be told as I always say.

Post anything about Naruto. Would be nice to read something descent :]

• Content Count:  769

Pretty one sided I guess. Well I can't blame you guys as when a anime show is long and with fillers, it would seem boring as it gets repetitive. Though it is still good to watch from time to time when it gets back to the main story.

• Content Count:  2445

That was a little bit too relevant and constructive for my liking...

Haha, agreed.

Anyway, I like the manga, but not the anime (except for some of the battles in anime form).

• Content Count:  84

It wouldn't be the first time Dattebayo has said that they were going to terminate subtitling Naruto. The reason why they didn't subtitle Naruto last week is because an episode wasn't released. This week, there will be an episode released, and Dattebayo are probably just going to say, "We changed our minds and are going to continue subtitle Naruto".

• Content Count:  769

Man you know that group always lies about when they are going to release or not to release. Besides they aren't paid to subtitle anyway so they could careless when to release. Though it seems whenever they don't release for awhile another group picks it up pretty fast. Then it stops and DB speeds up their subs again. Lol it so funny when this repeats a cycle for awhile then back on course they go.

Reply to Thread