? servers

? players online

Recommend, Have watched.

• Content Count:  84

The animes that I like usually involve comedy/drama or comedy/action:

These are the ones I recommend:

History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi (action, comedy, romance)

Major (comedy, drama, tournament)

Clannad (comedy, drama, psychological, romance)

I've seen lots of other anime as well, but those three animes above, I give my highest recommendation. You can find them on this page:

http://www.instantz.net

• Content Count:  1802

Then you've never seen Death Note.

No i haven't i don't watch anime, but my old friends watched so much, no day in school without hearing what happends in world of anime. Glad school is over.

• Content Count:  104

There are a lot of amazing anime movie classics (which I LOVE), like Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Princess Monoke, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

my sisters must have watched kikis delivery service every day one summer. that movie is alright in my book :thumbup:

• Content Count:  33

Miyazaki is great. I can't wait until his new film comes out.

I don't really watch anime anymore, but nothing wrong with the oldies, right?

I hated the overrated crap like Naruto and Death Note when there's such better stuff out there. Don't get me wrong, I still keep up with the Manga of Naruto from time to time and Death Note was pretty good up until a certain someone dies...

But if you want horror/mystery, check out Monster, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Boogiepop Phantom, GANTZ, Serial Experiments Lain, and Berserk. (Elfen Lied is garbage. Unless you're into the whole pedophile, nothing but fanservice and mindless violence thing.)

Sports- Hajime No Ippo, Slam Dunk, Hikaru No Go, Initial D.

Action- History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Getbackers, Ergo Proxy, Ghost In The Shell Standalone Complex, and Air Gear.

Love/Humor/Misc- Ichigo 100%, Midori No Hibi, Karin, Negima, Great Teacher Onizuka, Beck, Honey and Clover

Edited by Dr. Tran =tgt=

• Content Count:  555

Miyazaki is great. I can't wait until his new film comes out.

I don't really watch anime anymore, but nothing wrong with the oldies, right?

I hated the overrated crap like Naruto and Death Note when there's such better stuff out there. Don't get me wrong, I still keep up with the Manga of Naruto from time to time and Death Note was pretty good up until a certain someone dies...

But if you want horror/mystery, check out Monster and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Boogiepop Phantom, GANTZ, Serial Experiments Lain, and Berserk. (Elfen Lied is garbage. Unless you're into the whole pedophile, nothing but fanservice and mindless violence thing.)

Sports- Hajime No Ippo, Slam Dunk, Hikaru No Go, Initial D.

Action- History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Getbackers, Ergo Proxy, Ghost In The Shell Standalone Complex, and Air Gear.

Love/Humor/Misc- Ichigo 100%, Midori No Hibi, Karin, Negima, Great Teacher Onizuka, Beck, Honey and Clover

+1

This is great advice. :thumbup:

Reply to Thread