? servers

? players online

Heroes to our great nations

• Content Count:  11501

i have an incredible amount of family members in the military, but my brother is currently a corporal in the united states marine corps. i am signing up next year for the marines delayed entry program so when i'm out of high school i will be in...thanks to all those who have served and are serving, protecting us everyday

• Content Count:  3440

Grandfather

WWII - Fighter Pilot

Later went on to train fighter pilots.

He passed away when I was young and unfortunately I didn't get to know more about him or what he went though.

• Content Count:  4263

None in my immeadiate family right now, but in WW2 i had a few family members in british infantry, my grandad was a fireman in london docklands during the blitz, one family member died on HMS Hood when the Bismarck sank it.

A large portion of my male ancestors from just under a century ago died fighting in WW1

• Content Count:  6712

Great Grand Father was a captain of a ship in the navy in WW1.

Grand Father was in the RAF in WW2 , both survived....

I don't really know anything more than that, but I think another Great Grand Father was in ze German army, but I'm sure that is my only German connection.

After that I don't think I know of a family member in the army.

• Content Count:  11501

i think a gopod hero would be jackie robberson without him blacks could not play baseball which i would be mad

what you just said was an insult to our troops, this isn't a fucking baseball thread. read what the thread is about and get some respect before posting again.

P.S.

GRAMMAR IS YOUR FRIEND.

• Content Count:  2936

i think a gopod hero would be jackie robberson without him blacks could not play baseball which i would be mad

Did you read the title of the thread, and the posts? What does baseball have to do with war veterans?

Seriously, that was disrespectful.

• Content Count:  1755

Myself: Private First Class 11C is my MOS which is infantrymen that specializes in mortars to sum up that MOS. Currently stationed in Fort Bliss Texas by El Paso Texas. I heard rumors that my brigade is going to Cali. in janurary for training *wink wink litkey lmao* and i hope we get to go to germany for more training before we get deployed to iraq in may or june. Oh yeah Ima part of 1st Amoured Division, the german army and marines and air force train here also.

P.S.- lol i thought that guy was funny just goes to show he is an idiot lmao

Reply to Thread