? servers

? players online

Africans are different to Europeans, Asians, Americans

• Content Count:  674

Once I saw that you typed "100% TRUE AND PROVE", I gave up wondering if you have a brain.

Lol it has been proven ^^ and its true

• Content Count:  674

Is this thing saying Africans are more related to Neanderthals? Then everyone else is related to our ancient ancestors besides them? lol If so I feel a wave of flame on its way for you yardy

No this thing is saying that we are more related to neandethals, we have 1-4% genes of him where as the Africans dont...

Adn everyone that takes biology should knw that 1-4% makes a huge difference... I just wanted to let you guys know why do you get so agressive :/ weird people

• Content Count:  2942

I would need a source and a credited team or editor that wrote and published this to find it remotely factual. I didn't bother reading it so oh well.

• Content Count:  195

You guys are dumb, this is a big breakthrough in defining the human genome and all you guys do is make one line posts denigrating the research.. Kids these days.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2043

What's even the point in posting if you haven't read the text?

It has been believed that all modern humans come only from african human, so this is a big breakthrough.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2942

What's even the point in posting if you haven't read the text?

It has been believed that all modern humans come only from african human, so this is a big breakthrough.

I've known about that since 6th grade. Since OP failed to post a credited source this is udder bullshit due to no proof of such statements.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread