? servers

? players online

Westboro Baptist Church protesting Dio's funeral

• Content Count:  522

Yeah. They should seriously go to jail or something. I wouldn't be upset if they got hyper-assassinated.

They do a great job of trolling though lol.

And yeah they don't represent anything (christians or anything), except themselves.

Some guy has brought them to court for emotional distress and breach of peace after they protested his son's (soldier who died) funeral. It's on the table of the supreme court or is on the edge of being brought to it. Hopefully he wins, they'll lose everything they have.

• Content Count:  2427

Some guy has brought them to court for emotional distress and breach of peace after they protested his son's (soldier who died) funeral. It's on the table of the supreme court or is on the edge of being brought to it. Hopefully he wins, they'll lose everything they have.

Yeah, loads of people have been helping fund the court costs for the father as this has been on-going for quite some time.

I have to say I remember lol'ing a while back when I saw like 6 and 7 year old kids holding those kinds of posters, surely they're being home-schooled right? if schooled at all.

All hail Dio

• Content Count:  3736

Yeah, loads of people have been helping fund the court costs for the father as this has been on-going for quite some time.

I have to say I remember lol'ing a while back when I saw like 6 and 7 year old kids holding those kinds of posters, surely they're being home-schooled right? if schooled at all.

All hail Dio

The funniest one is when the reporter starts hitting on one of the protestant he was interviewing...in a really gay manner!!! I loled..

Id love for one of them to be shot though just so they back off!! I hate them with passion!! I dont understand how they call them selves americans..RL trolls

• Content Count:  522

The funniest one is when the reporter starts hitting on one of the protestant he was interviewing...in a really gay manner!!! I loled..

Id love for one of them to be shot though just so they back off!! I hate them with passion!! I dont understand how they call them selves americans..RL trolls

i prefer to play these two videos at the same time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

Young trolls take note. This is how it's done.

a troll is someone who says something blatantly ignorant that they don't believe in in order to get an emotional response from his intended audience,

these people wholeheartedly believe in what they are saying and are thus fundamentalists and not trolls.

anyone who mistakes WBC as trolls are newfags.

• Content Count:  2427

anyone who mistakes WBC as trolls are newfags.

Ouch, can't wait for Bubbles response :)

Anyways, you just have to ask yourself, how many centuries of inbreeding occurred before these disgraces landed on their parents trailer park table.

Reply to Thread