? servers

? players online

SG Apprentice Program.

• Content Count:  1980

It's been awhile since I made a thread and it might as-well be for an important thing. Since I couldn't really think of which section to post this it I put it in Off topic.

Anyway the main point is 3 Admin Apprentices were removed due to inactivity. Me, Jmd, and Zaraki. For being inactive. Anyway this is the message we received and I would like to appeal this decision b/c I talked to with some Ca's and some of them didn't vote at all or weren't at the meeting or didn't even hear this mentioned. Plus when I tried talking to a couple when they had locked themselves in their Private rooms I got this response.

73960936.png

Dear Harpr33t,

The Adviser Staff has decided to remove you from the apprenticeship program. The majority of the CA's at the meeting felt you are inactive, including ones that play TTT , and we are cleaning house on all SG-A's.

After 3 months you may apply for apprenticeship again, and we look forward to your next application.

Regards,

The Adviser Staff

-I am asking if we can implement the old Apprentice Program and Us three be allowed back in. Also I would like it if personal animosity doesn't affect decisions and that Ca's should go into meetings saying I've never seen this guy around - Removed.

• Like 4
Edited by Harpr33t

• Content Count:  2186

Thought that this would eventually reach out over the CA forums..

We are discussing this matter in every aspect, really.. Not just if you should be let back into the program but the whole "how we do stuff"-thingie..

I do, though, have a question. Why are you making this thread instead of PM'ing any HIGHER than CAs instead? I am sure that your concerns would've been taken into consideration.

Instead this feels like a cry for attention, which I don't believe / hope that you are looking for..

If you have any issues with the management of CA, throw the info towards the top and not the bottom of the rankings..

And this is nothing personal, but it does look a bit "random" to make this thread in the most visited part of the forum..

My 2 cents..

• Content Count:  1980

I do, though, have a question. Why are you making this thread instead of PM'ing any HIGHER than CAs instead? I am sure that your concerns would've been taken into consideration.

Instead this feels like a cry for attention, which I don't believe / hope that you are looking for..

If you have any issues with the management of CA, throw the info towards the top and not the bottom of the rankings..

And this is nothing personal, but it does look a bit "random" to make this thread in the most visited part of the forum..

My 2 cents..

It wasn't really a cry for attention towards me but rather the issue. Last time I was removed for the same reason I talked to a BD and they got me back in but it happened again so I tried a different approach. I would have written more stuff of about how the Ca system is flawed and about how ppl don't show up to meetings and how Ca's choose not to vote. If thats how things get done around here...no wonder.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

Ive already vented my angry to tyrant about how this removal went down for jmd, not sure if it happen the same way for you other 2 guys.

• Content Count:  73

aha nice editing skills?

also u opened a chat with me twice i do belive so maybe the first 1 hinted i wasnt ready to take questions with my no replys and closing of pms

both of which minimized my games

Edited by rusty

Reply to Thread