? servers

? players online

The Official SG List of Awesome Countries

• Content Count:  6084

USA showed why they are bottom in the list (until they edit it out?........)

Pathetic really:ohwell:

Pathetic because we're tired of accusatory assholes calling us a nation solely of warmongering, self-righteous, ignorant, greedy-filthy-rich pigs?

Yeah I definetly see why we're last, cocksmack.

This thread was nothing but a flame to begin with from the first post.

• Content Count:  6084

Please quote the post where someone has accused that.

Otherwise, stop falling back on stupid arguments to defend retards who can't distinguish the difference between a joke thread in the Off-Topic section to one in the News & Politics section.

I think this has just proved that many people here need not only to grow up, but think about how much bullshit people have to put up with when they decide to spam shit about their country.

I agreed this was a joke thread about 10 pages ago, and you know just as well as I do that the people on this forums don't really represent the demographics of any country. I'm not falling back on anything, I'm tired of the "USA Fuck Yeahs" and this weird cynicism concerning America generally, I'm done with this thread.

• Content Count:  6712

I agreed this was a joke thread about 10 pages ago, and you know just as well as I do that the people on this forums don't really represent the demographics of any country. I'm not falling back on anything, I'm tired of the "USA Fuck Yeahs" and this weird cynicism concerning America generally, I'm done with this thread.

It wasn't really made to get at USA. The dicks who messed up the thread are the only reason it was a joke thread 10 pages ago and not now, I wouldn't mind someone saying it maybe once, but every other post and a BD editting a perfectly fine post more than once (?) is unprofessional. You have to earn respect, and you haven't done much to lose your current rep.

If you look lots of other countries are on top/on bottom for jokes, e.g Norway.

If you can't go along with a joke on a forum without spamming "Fuck Yeahs" then what do you expect back??? Not saying all American's do that, I'm not generalising you with them and you shouldn't generalise you with them either.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  3736

It wasn't really made to get at USA. The dicks who messed up the thread are the only reason it was a joke thread 10 pages ago and not now, I wouldn't mind someone saying it maybe once, but every other post and a BD editting a perfectly fine post more than once (?) is unprofessional. You have to earn respect, and you haven't done much to lose your current rep.

If you look lots of other countries are on top/on bottom for jokes, e.g Norway.

If you can't go along with a joke on a forum without spamming "Fuck Yeahs" then what do you expect back??? Not saying all American's do that, I'm not generalising you with them and you shouldn't generalise you with them either.

Reply to Thread