? servers

? players online

BITCHES IM LEAVING

• Content Count:  44

Im leaving sg because of all the retards that think ima guy impostering girl or think im homo. etc the only good people on this forum are tcp whysopro determind svendy and some other people AND BY THE WAY I THINK YOU KNOW ME AS CPT.COOKIE so for the future make your selfs better people becuase ive never seen a worse exuse for people in my whole life

ty for all you ass whole i was getting along till you came (omar chef and more)

• Content Count:  2238

I wouldn't normally say this but Thank god, you've gave me shit and I've tried to defend and stop you and omar arguing etc because 3 of you were banned yesterday but you didn't if you and Omar and chef have personal issues PLEASE do not express them here use a steam group chat. You are the weakest link Good bye.

• Content Count:  2994

You told me to stfu 4 times..... and then you trashed chef, after that you threatened me to go to TCP???

You said that you didn't like Chef and i said we didn't like you.

*sigh*

Bye.

Edited by Omar

• Content Count:  158

:wave: See ya later! By the way, I like how your name is a girl, avatar is a girl, and your signiture is a girl. And yet, you complain about people mistaking you for a girl, or imposter because you coulda fooled me. If you think we are the worst people you have ever met, Good luck in the real world out there. :clap:
Edited by Eversmen

Reply to Thread