? servers

? players online

Insult Double Challenge

• Content Count:  958

Lol. Explain?

I said it pretty clear, but it seem like you didnt understand it, thats why i wrote retard, retard =] anyhow ill try to explain it easier:

Whenever i see you, its hard to not say a offending word to you because you are so f'kin (no swearing) stupid. Seriously i write a pretty easy sentence and you dont even understand it, lil 12 year old nub

• Content Count:  4162

I said it pretty clear, but it seem like you didnt understand it, thats why i wrote retard, retard =] anyhow ill try to explain it easier:

Whenever i see you, its hard to not say a offending word to you because you are so f'kin (no swearing) stupid. Seriously i write a pretty easy sentence and you dont even understand it, lil 12 year old nub

Lol.

Well thats you, and I'm 14 :\

And Point taken.

No flame wars plox :]

• Content Count:  1735

You are the most pathetic noob i have ever seen in the world, every time you do something you always die. You can't even walk to the store to get some noodles or even some twinkies because every time you walk outside you either slip on air or you get shot and end up staying at home in your bed with your mother cuddle up next to you 24/7. So you stay home 24/7 as it is by making your mother run to the store for some twinkies for 2$ a run and all you do is spam forums like a noob and play pokemon under your bed because you think its cool and you even invite your whole class of losers to play guitar hero and drink milk with cookies, and the guitar has 2 broken buttons and you losers take turns to play it and while you are waiting you do some pathetic tic tac to games on the graph paper that you stole from your math teacher because you think its so cool that you will get every single girl in school to love you. Every night you call you friends on the phone and tell them your going into the shower with your girlfriend but all you really do is go outside, fill up your 5 cm rubber pool with water and play with your gijo and barbie dolls untill your mother comes out and takes you to the bath and starts washing you with baby soap and shampoo, then she makes you some hot milk and makes you some fudge cakes which you eat like a fat baby in your bed, then your mother sees all the peaces of fudge cake you droped in your bed and she starts wipping you on your butt till your father comes and then start wooping you with a leather belt, then you start crying more and more and finally your mother gives you a kiss, gives you your bear that you made in the build-a-bear workshop with some of your "girlfriends" which are small fat boys that look like girls that went to the store to help you chose your "babrbie collector edition parts".

Your such a loser.

Reply to Thread