? servers

? players online

Insult Double Challenge

• Content Count:  2132

Airassault you are the most annoying killjoy rule breaking forum spammer I've ever seen. You think that all of your foolish attempts and kissing up to Haggard will get your sorry worthless ass(swear?) unbanned. Everytime you throw a tantrum and get banned you cry on the forums more thinking that it will get you unbanned, instead it fuels the fire that is the hatred everyone in this whole freaking community has for you. You are the most ignorant and idiotic poor worthlesss pathetic piece of crap this community has to offer and the fact that you got banned only brings contented sighs to every Admin, Supporter, and Regular that play on SG servers and I think you should just stop and give up on licking haggard's ass for 2 years, and maybe when you come back you won't have this shrill annoying girly voice that your barbie dolls would have, if it were possible I would burn the pathetic chunk of meat and fat you call a body and laugh over your ashes YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND YOU MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE.

Oh wait this thread is for Double SB? Well umm.. you're stupid.

Edited by Hazardous

• Content Count:  2666

I'm sorry, but who are YOU to ask someone to leave the game that they bought from their own money and enjoy playing and to not come to these forums that you don't even own.

U joined like a month ago.. a bit more maybe.. and already u have an attitude like you own the whole damn forum... Ever since u got approved for admin i've seen your attitude go from bad to worse..

I've got one tip for u.. DROP the attitude.. Seriously.. You are not making yourself popular with threads like this.

And give me ONE good reason NOT to give you - rep.. Cos i think u really deserve it...

What?

This guy got approved for admin?

ZOMG *Irish jumps out of window*

Okay now to you double...

Who are you to demand someone else to leave server!

Even if hes kinda annoying,i think a thread named "ban doublesb for noobiness" would be more fitting wouldnt it?

And now shut the fuck up and leave him alone!

You just came here like one month ago! Instead of trying to talk to admins and stuff,you think 'OH well!NAO AIM HEAR FOR 2 MONTHS NAO IMA ACT LIKE IMA PO!11' and act like a fuckin animal. YOU should be away from SG,not airassault.

Edit: Even if airasault is a noob at the moment.

they win

i'm an attention whore who plays too many video games and fucks around with too many girls heads jerking back and forth between hookup buddies to something more to fighting repeat.

better?

• Content Count:  4550

Nah i just dont like how some people here are supposed to be *proffesional* and *mature* here, but yet completely disregard this and just go full belt on completly disrespecting someone. Infact if some of the things ive read here were said to say an admin on a bad day, they would probably get banned. But because hes a normal forum user then it does'nt matter, and the fact we all know him so personally aswell to make these accusations.

well if we're talking about the other threads i agree, but double literally did ask for this one, and up til the airassault thing, people were generally being sarcastic about their posts

Reply to Thread