? servers

? players online

Insult Double Challenge

• Content Count:  2666

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

• Content Count:  665

Quite frankly, I wouldn't trust you to sit the right way on a toliet seat!! And for someone who would put [now has a girlfriend] in thier name....Well I'll bet it was the neighbors heinz 57 mutt, after your mom tied a steak around your neck, just so it would pay attention to you.

• Content Count:  4162

:bump: We got to complete this challenge!! For the lulz! :fencing:

I'm just waiting for someone to say the wrong thing and start a flame war. Threads probably headed that way.

Uhm, If you read, I said I won't take offense to any of these. I won't be pissed or anything. It's just for fun and I hope it stays that way.

I know you may think it but i don't :d (If you take offense to this, sorry.)

Reply to Thread