? servers

? players online

Racism

• Content Count:  12

Rudolf i have a screenshot of you calling me " a fucking jew " in steam chat and if any admins want to see it just ask.

i higly doubt that i even have u on my friend list

• Content Count:  958

so they was basically naming themselves like some jew hating idiots?

Sure, jew is a hot topic around racism or not, but it is not racism. Altough the "white power" may be looked upon as racism, but their name is not enough

so they was basically naming themselves like some jew hating idiots?

Sure, jew is a hot topic around racism or not, but it is not racism. Altough the "white power" may be looked upon as racism, but their name is not enough

pride

• Content Count:  482

I think the name is enough for a kick, and a 5 or 10 min ban if they persist with it. i dont think it goes under racisim, but it makes fun of generals from WWI, and it subtley insults jews when combined with the white pride thing...

i think if anything, you should change your name on the FOURMS also, and dont do it again. because im jewish, and if i saw that it would really insult me. those people killed ALOT of other people for no reason [theres no need for a recap] and impersonating them i think is a crime nevertheless.

I think the name is enough for a kick, and a 5 or 10 min ban if they persist with it. i dont think it goes under racisim, but it makes fun of generals from WWI, and it subtley insults jews when combined with the white pride thing...

i think if anything, you should change your name on the FOURMS also, and dont do it again. because im jewish, and if i saw that it would really insult me. those people killed ALOT of other people for no reason [theres no need for a recap] and impersonating them i think is a crime nevertheless.

Why should i change my name on the forum? My real life name is actually Rudolf..

• Content Count:  13

I can attest to the racist names and sprays that were going on, as I was in the server at the time, and I was the one that called it to Nut's attention...

I'm sorry if some people don't cosider their actions racist enough to be considered racism, but I personally have a zero-tolerance policy on racism. whenever I see, hear, or feel it, I don't let people get away with that shit. I just don't. that's the fastest way to piss me off, being racist.

I don't have screenshots I didn't think to at the time

but I can attest to seeing that white pride spray... sure didn't say white power but close enough dude seriously it has the same effect

and I also saw a spray of the Nazi officer Rudolf Hess, wearing a swastika band on his arm... and it was the player SS Rudolf Hess's spray. that's why I don't buy his "Rudolf is my real name" excuse... that's a bunch of bullshit. he also claimed that the SS in his name stood for some soccer team which is bullshit too

I asked the admin (Axel) on at the time do do something about it but nothing happened... after asking again a couple more times, something was finally done about it, but I was accused of QQing about it in the process...

please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to start trouble with any admins, but I resent being called a QQer when I am making a legitimate complaint to an admin about blatant racism

Edited by i shot the sheriff

• Content Count:  4685

I was on and I saw the sprays names. But the only thing I really found that could be bannable was the "White Pride" spray and even there its like saying you cant be proud to be what ever race,color,religion,or hell even your favorite sports team. As for the SS tags ive seen a good amout of people play on the PB servers with them and never seen them act in a racist way.

Lastly the people with the names didnt really talk much and the deffinatly did say anything racist.

• Content Count:  2390

Nothing about wite power..

"White pride world wide" Uploading it here so u can see it..

stop telling half the truth all the time

Edit; With all respect.

I'm not, if your have pride you clearly think you are powerful, otherwise you would not be proud.

And for everyone else:

- its WWII not WWI (WWI had nothing to do with the extermination of the jews)

- You can't condem a person simply because they have the same name(or like the same name) as a person who has done bad things. My name is Michael, are you going to now insist that im a fucking pedafile(Michael Jackson), no, and if you do your a dumbass.

Edited by Bullet Wound

Reply to Thread