? servers

? players online

CT Health

• Content Count:  3457

not with 115 HP, it only does 110 damage, but if the CT is dumb you can left click then rightclick, but it takes about 3 sexonds and by that time u are alreay dead if the ct has some reflexes

A stab in the back does 165 damage..

• Content Count:  4473

Every time ive played, 80% of the time its 4 little kids with no mics that give no orders and just try to find ways to get kills.

One time i asked a CT if I could jump on his head, he said yes. I jumped on his head and then another CT came out of nowhere with another T following him, shot that T and me for no reason...

and if there are 12 T's cornoring one CT and he shoots ALL of them... thats freekilling, if he shoots one in the legs then says get back thats fine, also if he shoots one in the head (Killing them) then says get back thats also freekilling.

I think the problem then is that when you play, those damn kids are playing as well.

• Content Count:  3736

A stab in the back does 165 damage..

^that!

How long have you been paying this game?????

Its just fine the way it is....2stab would be way to easy!

If people are freekilling get an admin in!

• Content Count:  2390

All this sounds like is that bobsaget keeps getting killed and can't hit them in the back, and so is mad. IF the health was lowered it would be too easy for the terrorist to rebel.

And FYI, if a T is good enough and catches the CT by surprise he can kill him 1v1 only using a knife (catching them by surprise is a must though).

• Content Count:  3380

I believe it should be reset to 100, instead of 115.

REASONS:

1: In a LR it is hard to Knife fight when a CT has 15 extra health, and if there is no infirmary on the Map you cant knife them once then let them heal to 100.

2: When trying to backstab a CT it is almost impossible when they are at full health, which makes it impossible to rebel.

Harpreet you just fail as a T i backstab all the time..its ALWAYS an insta-kill..at least with a 115 HP you must just miss the back

• Content Count:  589

How will less hp affect a back stab? And Knife fight is an LR.

To kill him in 3 hits, right click stab, left click swipe, right click stab. Works well.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.