? servers

? players online

All PB Players, Last Request Policy

• Content Count:  1167

Just so everyone knows and is clear, because I see alot of posts and hear alot of QQ ingame about not getting a "LR", Last Request.

I talked to the AO, who is in charge of Prison Break, "Modgers".

He stated, "Last Request", is not a rule and a CT is not required to give a "Last Request".

I am not saying this will never become a rule, but at this moment it is not!! So don't complain about not getting a LR anymore.

Thanks ^-^

:EDIT:

Server Rules Link:

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11735

Little late to this arnt we?

Its not my job to keep the rules updated and posted, Im not in charge of the server ^-^, I'm just the one who has decided to post this on the forums like it should have been a long time ago. Dont rage on me, rage on the man in charge ^-^

• Content Count:  4685

Its not my job to keep the rules updated and posted, Im not in charge of the server ^-^, I'm just the one who has decided to post this on the forums like it should have been a long time ago. Dont rage on me, rage on the man in charge ^-^

Seeing as he seems to be almost afraid to go on Vent its hard. But I see what your saying.

[Thing is most people wont bother to read this because its not by say Modgers ect.]

Seeing as he seems to be almost afraid to go on Vent its hard. But I see what your saying.

[Thing is most people wont bother to read this because its not by say Modgers ect.]

Yeah i'm just tired of getting pm'd 10-20 times a day by people saying, this guy free killed me during LR this, LR that.. and I was just like bleh, so i'll just go make a post, and if anyone has a problem, i'll refer them to this forum. Anyway i'm leaving work to go home, ttyl ^-^

• Content Count:  4685

Yeah i'm just tired of getting pm'd 10-20 times a day by people saying, this guy free killed me during LR this, LR that.. and I was just like bleh, so i'll just go make a post, and if anyone has a problem, i'll refer them to this forum. Anyway i'm leaving work to go home, ttyl ^-^

Amen to the ability to remove and block people. Also why are you leaving SG to go home?

• Content Count:  3736

Retarded and uncessary thread!

If a CT accepts to do and LR he better own up to it or he'll get slayed...if he doesnt want to then fine I could care but if he freekills the last guy he'll get slayed....

Im assuming you are either the type that likes to wait around 2 minutes for a them not to do anything...or you are the type that likes to freekill the last guy!

If a CT accepts to do and LR he better own up to it or he'll get slayed...if he doesnt want to then fine I could care but if he freekills the last guy he'll get slayed....

Im assuming you are either the type that likes to wait around 2 minutes for a them not to do anything...or you are the type that likes to freekill the last guy!

You should hop on vent and join the conversation, Suricruise himself stated "NO LAST REQUEST". We are w orking now to update rules

Also "I never play CT"

Edited by Silentfaith

Retarded and Uncessary you say

Go into PB and type MOTD, and see what rule was just added.

Thanks ^-^

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.