? servers

? players online

Killing a T..

• Content Count:  4473

If they accidentally pick it up, tell them to drop it facing away from you. However, if they are looking in your direction after you tell them to drop it the other way, I'd say you could shoot them as it is possible they may be lining up a shot on you.

Don't be too paranoid though.

• Content Count:  3380

If they accidentally pick it up, tell them to drop it facing away from you. However, if they are looking in your direction after you tell them to drop it the other way, I'd say you could shoot them as it is possible they may be lining up a shot on you.

Don't be too paranoid though.

well what if he like spawned in a cell with a tmp in it and he had it on his back.

• Content Count:  4473

well what if he like spawned in a cell with a tmp in it and he had it on his back.

Tell him to turn around and empty the clip into the wall or tell him to turn around and drop it. You can keep the cells closed until he does either of these. If he doesn't do it in whatever timely manner you choose, shoot him.

• Content Count:  701

I dont like it, but it isnt a free kill. I think that you guys also need to watch out tho when killing a t with a gun who IS a threat then wasting the rest as it falls between them without even time to drop it.

• Content Count:  136

if he decides to leave his cell with a primary on his back well he knows what he was doing and i would not give a warning for him to drop it.. a side arm is a diff story i give 3 seconds lol.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.