? servers

? players online

Too many Ts, too little CTs.

• Content Count:  537

Your not allowed to shoot prisoners if there too close. UNLESS you tell them to go somewhere.

But yes there needs to be a script for like 2:1 ratio or something.

I belive that's its in the rules that ct's can shoot t's in vent without no warning

• Content Count:  856

In my opinion. PB is the most fucked up server we have. I see more people banned on that server then some of ours combined. The rules are not clear enough to outline every possible situation and when that happens people just make up rules hoping their followed. We have tried to fix it many times but it still needs a lot of work.

Thats true, theres alot of drama there

• Content Count:  1824

As long as your good as a CT and keep strict and don't hide like many pussy Ct's do, you can keep perfect order, but there are those few that try to rebel, and usually die or for some of those sneaky bastards can get me.

• Content Count:  34

In my opinion. PB is the most fucked up server we have. I see more people banned on that server then some of ours combined. The rules are not clear enough to outline every possible situation and when that happens people just make up rules hoping their followed. We have tried to fix it many times but it still needs a lot of work.

You must not hang around the PB server enough to know how the server really is. If it was so bad, it wouldn't have so much traffic. Sure, people get banned most from here, but that's because it's actually a server that requires certain rules that have to be followed in order to even make the game playable by a normal standard. You guys whine about how bad the server is, yet I've made over 50 friends on Steam on the server alone, which is more than I can say for any server I've ever played. Players and the community make the server what it is, don't they? If it's as bad as you say, I wouldn't be playing it on a daily basis like I do.

Oh, and for any people that can't handle themselves as a CT, then go play T. Though the T's shouldn't be swarming you in the first place, if you actually give some orders and enforce them, you won't have to worry about T's ganging up on you in the first place. Not everyone is meant to be a person in charge. And above all, have a fucking mic. It's not a requirement, but with how many people are talking at once and so many people excited to be let out of their cages, you orders are most likely not gonna be read.

:tsk:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.