? servers

? players online

Flying Machine

• Content Count:  4263

Its a ruski heli, apache is literally two flying seats with some bulletproof covering and a load of guns

The vid is set up so the camera was filming at the same speed as the rotors, what Karot said is what they did.

Love the lawnmower one though

• Content Count:  4980

reminds me of this

:rlol:

kNWfqVWC2KI

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I see, the back spinning thing is spinning. I think technicly that the chopper should not be straight. It should be rotaded on the back. Otherwise, nice job to the guy that made this.

If you listen, you can hear the sould of the rotor blades.

Airplanes fly, helicopters just force the air into submission.

THE ENGINEER HAS SAID HIS THANG!

• Content Count:  1000

Actually i think that is a Hind, a heavy lift Russian chopper, like a Chinook or Sea King. It is not an Apache, look closely, that thing is gigantic, it has got rows of windows.

It is possible the camera is taking the images so slowly it shows up as very slow rotor movement. The yaw prop is moving at a different speed than the main prop, so that explains why one moves while the other doesn't.

More likely is some dude fucking around with a model or an RC, some fishing line, and a soundboard. The sounds are not tracked to the video, the doppler effect is not happening entirely right and if the engine was going but not the props it would not sound like a helicopter, it would sound like a revving engine.

Whichever is the case, not gonna happen IRL I assure you.

The lawnmower was fucking epic though...

Another reason why DontDrunkImShoot is wrong. It's not even a US helicopter.

• Content Count:  1839

to me it looks like its being carried by a larger helicopter / airplane.

Unless there is something crazy you can do with video cameras that i was totally unaware of, it would at least look like it moves SOME. And as for the smaller one moving said SOME, i've never seen a helicopter w/o its blades spinning, but i'd guess that the smaller set of blades is more susceptible to wind than the massive ones up top.

• Content Count:  1000

Do i care? Buddy..

You should care. People already see you as a flaming, useless thread posting, retarded noob. Your reputation is on par with shit. You are waste and a waste of space on earth. If only you would make it to the treatment plants, just like every other obedient piece of shit, to be purified which I doubt would happen. Try to treat others with respect, maybe you might get it in return.

My point stands:

Another reason why DontDrunkImShoot is wrong.

Reply to Thread