? servers

? players online

Flying Machine

• Content Count:  916

OH Jeeze that really hurt your crappy insults really hurt me.. whaman that was a waste of 10 seconds of reading. And sure im a waste of space on earth.. Right.. Your insults suck ...

Anyway i'm gonna stop fighting with you because its pointless and its gonna get us no where and + you would just be blowing off your shitty insults..

Peace

• Content Count:  1839

i didnt say you aren't allowed.. and why are you acting like i was angry? i literally said please. and yes, it most definitely bugs me. i dont understand why people think its fun or enjoyable to see different fonts.

• Content Count:  1000

OH Jeeze that really hurt your crappy insults really hurt me.. whaman that was a waste of 10 seconds of reading. And sure im a waste of space on earth.. Right.. Your insults suck ...

Anyway i'm gonna stop fighting with you because its pointless and its gonna get us no where and + you would just be blowing off your shitty insults..

Peace

And the little waste of Earth backs down. 1 for Akaru, 0 for DDIS.

• Content Count:  1000

Peace

Hmmm no im doing the mature thing instead of acting like a little kid and continues a fight like you. Retard. you really don't get out often.

QQ dude. "OOOHH IM SO IMMATURE. I'LL JUST PRETEND TO ACT COOL AND STOP FIGHTING. QQ" .

Also, you have failed. So much for not fighting with me.

Reply to Thread