? servers

? players online

Awesome Frag Movie!(for philosophers only) >.{

• Content Count:  1000

OHFCKIN RLY?

It's called Teamwork. They rush as one. If you look alot of people do that during scrims. + Those were nearly all DE maps where CT'S CAMP and T's RUSH.

Well if teamwork fails as much as it did in this video, why the hell do they waste their time doing it? That's some extreme epic fail strategy.

• Content Count:  269

its not fail.. sometimes people rush sites.. now im sure that was only where the kids got aced.. u don't show clips of where a dude totally hs's one kid in the face.. and wasting time on speeding up a person in the video to where he clutch aces or just clutch's gets annoying.. yes they could skip but these were of awesome kills that where due to rush's prolly.. not everyone rush's but it is a strat sometimes. These are just clips of people.. you have to remember this isnt all in one day or at the same time and stuff. =D

• Content Count:  421

its not fail.. sometimes people rush sites.. now im sure that was only where the kids got aced.. u don't show clips of where a dude totally hs's one kid in the face.. and wasting time on speeding up a person in the video to where he clutch aces or just clutch's gets annoying.. yes they could skip but these were of awesome kills that where due to rush's prolly.. not everyone rush's but it is a strat sometimes. These are just clips of people.. you have to remember this isnt all in one day or at the same time and stuff. =D

I agree 100% And you don't flame >:O

• Content Count:  4198

Rofl, first off, this is on the wrong section, so GG there.

Oh noes! The HG personality disorder is already seeping in! I think we're losing him!

Note: HGS IM ONLY JOKIN PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! D:

Reply to Thread