? servers

? players online

red orchestra heroes of stalingrad

• Content Count:  2750

I said "firing rifle from hip is stupid" not a machine gun you dumb:censored:

and are you stupid? you can fire mg42 and mg 34 on hip or on a soldiers back for emergency situations. research 1st, then post. im saying firing a bolt action rifle from the hip is unreal. i thought a person like you could tell the diffrence between a rifle, and a machine gun.

Its hard to tell when you do such a shitty job at getting your point across.

• Content Count:  53

Its hard to tell when you do such a shitty job at getting your point across.

firing rifle from hip is stupid, who does that. its not effective, its slow to work the bolt, and holding a rifle by the hips just doesnt look natural. volkstrum units might of done that, but that was it, they were old men and young boys defending berlin.

in closecombat it was easy to lift your gun near your head atleast, if u wanna try just grab a wooden bar and lift it up as fast as you can.but i dont think RO2 will have that = D

almost forgot, i seen the mg42 fire from the hip more then mg 34, in movies, real ww2 clips, and youtube videos of mg42. they better let the mg42 fire from the hip, you can fire a mg42 like a assualt rifle, but hip is more effective. they better let us fire the mg42 from hip!

you can clearly see i m talking about a rifle in the red highlight area

you can clearly see i m talking about a machine gun in the blue area

i even highlighted the keywords to make it EASY for you.

your welcome

Edited by Lee

• Content Count:  2750

firing rifle from hip is stupid, who does that. its not effective, its slow to work the bolt, and holding a rifle by the hips just doesnt look natural. volkstrum units might of done that, but that was it, they were old men and young boys defending berlin.

in closecombat it was easy to lift your gun near your head atleast, if u wanna try just grab a wooden bar and lift it up as fast as you can.but i dont think RO2 will have that = D

almost forgot, i seen the mg42 fire from the hip more then mg 34, in movies, real ww2 clips, and youtube videos of mg42. they better let the mg42 fire from the hip, you can fire a mg42 like a assualt rifle, but hip is more effective. they better let us fire the mg42 from hip!

your welcome

You forgot the fisher price tag there buddy.

• Content Count:  184

your welcome

Yay it blends so well its almost unreadable, and I don't believe movies count as a credible source.

• Content Count:  53

Yay it blends so well its almost unreadable, and I don't believe movies count as a credible source.

well to a point is does, because the direcrtor has to study ww2 before they make a movie.

• Content Count:  125

where did u get your 3 ww2 rifles?

Here's a good question: Would it be hard for someone to shoot an M14 from the hip? Is it hard would it be to work a bolt from the hip?

If the answer to both is no, then your argument is stupid.

Red Orchestra: HoS is going to be awesome. Single-player campaign ala COD but with RO realism would be secks.

Also: Would you like to hold a heavy 10 pound rifle at the shoulder at all times, always working the bolt from the shoulder, and never slinging your rifle?

Reply to Thread