? servers

? players online

***ATTENTION: ALL HEAR THIS***

• Content Count:  2678

The biggest WHAT THE FUCK moment was when he stepped into the light, i thought his face would have been burned or something, appearently, his face is made out of fucking diamonds and glitter (WHAT THE FUCK!?)

you would have seen that movie.

• Content Count:  903

The biggest WHAT THE FUCK moment was when he stepped into the light, i thought his face would have been burned or something, appearently, his face is made out of fucking diamonds and glitter (WHAT THE FUCK!?)

wow way to let ur secret out

• Content Count:  2433

!down omar.

• Content Count:  1615

wow way to let ur secret out

I will admit I read the book and watched the movie. But it was only to gather useful information to use in the pursuit of vag so its ok.

• Content Count:  2433

I will admit I read the book and watched the movie. But it was only to gather useful information to use in the pursuit of vag so its ok.

No homo, its all good. :love:

• Content Count:  2936

C'mon now, you know that the only vag into that is vag surrounded by a fat body. Are you a pork chaser?

• Content Count:  3440

C'mon now, you know that the only vag into that is vag surrounded by a fat body. Are you a pork chaser?

The correct term is "Chubby Chaser" .. and you know.. More cushion for the pushin!

Reply to Thread