? servers

? players online

who is this hot girl

• Content Count:  352

Okay you noob, if you want to make three x's in the picture, first you make two lines slanted at 45 degree angles, make sure they cross each other.

And then you group those two lines together, once that is done, you copy+paste those lines two more times right next to the first. (If you have some trouble lining them up, just try your best, or put a ruler up to your screen and align them to it.)

Now you have to turn them 180 degrees so that they really have that 'XXX' look to them, otherwise they just come out as 'XXX' and look terrible, so make sure you turn the other two 180 degrees.

:hail:

• Content Count:  3343

Lee this is off topic, not spammer land. Off topic holds threads that don't fit anywhere else, not to post the first thing that comes into your head. Although this difference is sometimes forgotten and the poster is usually forgiven, in your case you have far passed the level through your pure arrogance and stupidity. Congratulations, have this free coupon for a prostate exam.

• Content Count:  53

Im just trying to read this again without laughing that is all. :thumb:

im trying to understand your signiture and "trying" to laugh. in other words, its not funny.

and im just reading the rest of the shit thats here, and from the definition i got, 50 % of all thread do not belong in "OFF TOPIC." what a hypocritical forum. Psyche please be more intelligent, and explain how asking for the name is a girl in a picture does not belong to off topic. should i post it in admin complaint section? Or maybe even the technical area of the forum, how about removing the off topic theard, because acording to your statments, i just posted something that poped into my head? but i said i google searched, and found no answer. maybe your stupidity restricts you from properly reading a thread before posting. congratulations, youre retard

oh, and paul, have you failed to answer my question?

this is off topic, if i were to ask this in appeal ban section for example, you can tell me This isn't the place to request the name of someone so you can find more fapworthy pictures of them.

what does off topic mean to you, and paul? talking about css? talking about zombie css?

Edited by Lee

Psyche please be more intelligent

My hypocritical meter is going crazy!

but i said i google searched, and found no answer.

Then go to Yahoo answers, Off-Topic doesn't stand for EVERYTHING you poor excuse for a mammal, If anyone was as thick-headed and as stupid as you their would be fucking threads all over the place, like "why is the sky blue?" or "do these pants make my ass look big?" followed by a picture of James wearing tight jeans (and yes they do.)

maybe your stupidity restricts you from properly reading a thread before posting. congratulations, youre retard

The guy calling me a retard doesn't even type "you're" right, you make me sad, but I expected this would happen, I guess this is the outcome when someone diagnosed with Autism finds out how to use IE.

• Content Count:  53

its a forum, why waste time on punctuations.

Psyche apparently is trying to start a flame war shown ( Not said ) on his post towards me, so please remove this theard. i dont get how a simple, "What is her name theard" Cause flame, people must be bored as hell on this forum

Psyche apparently is trying to start a flame war

hahaha, you're funny

Psyche please be more intelligent

maybe your stupidity restricts you from properly reading a thread before posting. congratulations, youre retard

Your making me sad, :

• Content Count:  6084

its a forum, why waste time on punctuations.

Psyche apparently is trying to start a flame war shown ( Not said ) on his post towards me, so please remove this theard. i dont get how a simple, "What is her name theard" Cause flame, people must be bored as hell on this forum

No, we simply believe in the principle that stupidity, the child of random, senseless, evil should be met with a proper verbal flogging, not acceptance, or even tolerance.

Reply to Thread