? servers

? players online

Okay guys, another pointless thread.

• Content Count:  1000

Everyone who posted here flaming is an idiot. I only made this thread and titled "Okay guys, another pointless thread" to see how everyone would react. I knew from the start that people will flame me regardless of what I posted, even an apology. In your brains/minds, anything I post is pointless, even if it's not. If you guys haven't realized, this is not another pointless thread. When is an apology pointless? And yes, I know you guys will find ways to counter me like always.

I joined this community thinking I finally found the golden community. Obviously, I was dead wrong. This community is full of flamers, trolls, newfags, fags, oldfags, guys who pretend to be girls and screw themselves over, furries, assholes, spammers, ragers, pointless thread posters, pointless repliers, dumb fucks, ITBLfags, etc. I'm not excluding myself from these ranks; I'm just as bad as all of you guys.

But then again, everyone who flamed me is right, since I do take back my apology. I won't be posting anymore pointless threads, but I'm not sorry.

• Content Count:  4360

Everyone who posted here flaming is an idiot. I only made this thread and titled "Okay guys, another pointless thread" to see how everyone would react. I knew from the start that people will flame me regardless of what I posted, even an apology. In your brains/minds, anything I post is pointless, even if it's not. If you guys haven't realized, this is not another pointless thread. When is an apology pointless? And yes, I know you guys will find ways to counter me like always.

I joined this community thinking I finally found the golden community. Obviously, I was dead wrong. This community is full of flamers, trolls, newfags, fags, oldfags, guys who pretend to be girls and screw themselves over, furries, assholes, spammers, ragers, pointless thread posters, pointless repliers, dumb fucks, ITBLfags, etc. I'm not excluding myself from these ranks; I'm just as bad as all of you guys.

But then again, everyone who flamed me is right, since I do take back my apology. I won't be posting anymore pointless threads, but I'm not sorry.

welcome to the internet and it looks like you need

blackup.jpg

• Content Count:  1554

:cry:

• Content Count:  1000

You have got to be kidding.

No I am not. Idiots can be correct, too. Being an idiot doesn't disable you from being correct about something.

Try again, dig deeper, maybe then you will be able to counter my statement.

• Content Count:  3343

No I am not. Idiots can be correct, too. Being an idiot doesn't disable you from being correct about something.

Really? Really? This is started to get outrageously retarded, lock please? I don't feel like pointing out dumb he sounds on my iPod, my fingers are going to hurt by the time I finish all the reasons.

• Content Count:  2417

You are a huge failure. Stop trying to sound smart. You're making everyone hate you more.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3343

You are a huge failure. Stop trying to sound smart. You're making everyone hate you more.

I really want to plus rep you, but I'll just thank you instead. I already repped you once. :

Reply to Thread