? servers

? players online

Okay guys, another pointless thread.

• Content Count:  1000

Really? Really? This is started to get outrageously retarded, lock please? I don't feel like pointing out dumb he sounds on my iPod, my fingers are going to hurt by the time I finish all the reasons.

Please do point out how dumb I am. I would love to read about how dumb I am and see if there is a new reason that I have never heard of before.

You are a huge failure. Stop trying to sound smart. You're making everyone hate you more.

Go ahead and hate me.

• Content Count:  3343

I am going to let someone who can type faster explain how dumb you are because I am at work and actually have something productive to do.

• Content Count:  2417

Please do point out how dumb I am. I would love to read about how dumb I am and see if there is a new reason that I have never heard of before.

O.k here I go.

1. You call everyone an idiot. Then in the same post you say that we're all right.

2. You make the dumbest threads that you think people like and time after time you get flamed and made fun of.

3. As you can see by these posts, no one really likes you but you still stay on the forums and post ridiculous posts to waste everyone's time.

4. When people tell you to stop making topics like this you go and make another one.

5. In addition to 4 your threads get locked or deleted and you still make new ones.

Have fun reading them :cool:

• Content Count:  1000

O.k here I go.

1. You call everyone an idiot. Then in the same post you say that we're all right.

2. You make the dumbest threads that you think people like and time after time you get flamed and made fun of.

3. As you can see by these posts, no one really likes you but you still stay on the forums and post ridiculous posts to waste everyone's time.

4. When people tell you to stop making topics like this you go and make another one.

5. In addition to 4 your threads get locked or deleted and you still make new ones.

Have fun reading them :cool:

1. Idiots can make correct decisions, too. They are not retards. They have a fully functional brain and can use it. They do not have an extra 21th chromosome.

2. I make threads that interested me and I think might interest others. Just because you do not think it is interesting doesn't mean everyone else in the whole SG community will think it is not interesting.

3. I can't really prove that no one likes or dislikes me. This is up to the people who post.

4. People tell me to stop making pointless threads. An apology is not pointless, but since no one cares, I decided to take back my apology and now it became pointless.

5. In addition to 0 your threads get locked or deleted and you still make new ones.

Have fun reading these.

• Content Count:  2417

1. Idiots can make correct decisions, too. They are not retards. They have a fully functional brain and can use it. They do not have an extra 21th chromosome.

2. I make threads that interested me and I think might interest others. Just because you do not think it is interesting doesn't mean everyone else in the whole SG community will think it is not interesting.

3. I can't really prove that no one likes or dislikes me. This is up to the people who post.

4. People tell me to stop making pointless threads. An apology is not pointless, but since no one cares, I decided to take back my apology and now it became pointless.

Have fun reading these.

1. Definition of Idiot:

Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

2. No one cares if you like them. If no one likes them then all your doing is taking up space

3. Hey I can prove that no one likes you. Just read these posts.

4. Ok this proves your stupidity. You said an apology is not pointless but then you say that now its pointless.

Gtfo.

• Content Count:  6084

Gtfo.

Fuck off.

I don't see why shit is flying his way, most of his threads in Tech are good, as well as his posts. His OTF threads are simple, and enjoyable in some cases, and at least they lack the usual trademark lolcat bullshit.

Reply to Thread