? servers

? players online

Okay guys, another pointless thread.

• Content Count:  2417

Fuck off.

I don't see why shit is flying his way, most of his threads in Tech are good, as well as his posts. His OTF threads are simple, and enjoyable in some cases, and at least they lack the usual trademark lolcat bullshit.

I didn't say anything about his Tech posts. I'm talking about this thread.

And look,now you made me post in it when I said I was stopping.

• Content Count:  559

O.k here I go.

2. You make the dumbest threads that you think people like and time after time you get flamed and made fun of.

I don't know but I haven't seen him get flamed in any of his threads...that's just me as I went back and looked over a few of his threads. And I didn't find them dumb I actually enjoyed a few. Also THREADS means any of his threads not just his off topic threads. I noticed I've used the word "thread" alot I know..

;252678']I don't know but I haven't seen him get flamed in any of his threads...that's just me as I went back and looked over a few of his threads. And I didn't find them dumb I actually enjoyed a few. Also THREADS means any of his threads not just his off topic threads. I noticed I've used the word "thread" alot I know..

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22058

What was the point of making that?

• Content Count:  1000

1. Definition of Idiot:

Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

2. No one cares if you like them. If no one likes them then all your doing is taking up space

3. Hey I can prove that no one likes you. Just read these posts.

4. Ok this proves your stupidity. You said an apology is not pointless but then you say that now its pointless.

Gtfo.

Fuck off.

I don't see why shit is flying his way, most of his threads in Tech are good, as well as his posts. His OTF threads are simple, and enjoyable in some cases, and at least they lack the usual trademark lolcat bullshit.

;252678']I don't know but I haven't seen him get flamed in any of his threads...that's just me as I went back and looked over a few of his threads. And I didn't find them dumb I actually enjoyed a few. Also THREADS means any of his threads not just his off topic threads. I noticed I've used the word "thread" alot I know..

1. According to your definition, no one is an idiot, but you just called me an idiot. Doesn't that make you one, too?

2. Seems like your number 2 just got proved wrong. Not everyone enjoys it, but some do.

3. Hey I can prove people like me, just read the last 2 post that were not by you. Reason 3 is now dead.

4. An apology thread is not pointless, but when you take away the apology, it becomes just a thread with no point to it. Therefore it is pointless. Looks like point 4 has been nullified too.

You should GTFO. You are arguing with a member of Chicago City Champion Debate Team. You arguments fail. Please DIG DEEPER as I said earlier. You are just scratching the surface.

1. Victims

--Akaru [1 dmg, 874 hits]

2. Attackers

--Akaru [837 dmg, 1 hit] (killer)

3. Exit

Type "/damage_report help" in chat for settings

EDIT:

Look at how salty you are. Coming back even when you said you will stop.

Please, Great Akaru! Teach me how to not be salty!

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showpost.php?p=252670&postcount=49

Don't come back and post in a thread when you say you are not going to come back.

But I like it when people are salty. It shows defeat. Just like the dude who tried to pretend to be a girl and ratted himself out. He came back and started LOL at all pictures being posted. Extreme saltyness.

• Content Count:  4685

1. According to your definition, no one is an idiot, but you just called me an idiot. Doesn't that make you one, too?

2. Seems like your number 2 just got proved wrong. Not everyone enjoys it, but some do.

3. Hey I can prove people like me, just read the last 2 post that were not by you. Reason 3 is now dead.

4. An apology thread is not pointless, but when you take away the apology, it becomes just a thread with no point to it. Therefore it is pointless. Looks like point 4 has been nullified too.

You should GTFO. You are arguing with a member of Chicago City Champion Debate Team. You arguments fail. Please DIG DEEPER as I said earlier. You are just scratching the surface.

EDIT:

Look at how salty you are. Coming back even when you said you will stop.

Bullshit alert beep beep beep.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showpost.php?p=252670&postcount=49

Don't come back and post in a thread when you say you are not going to come back.

But I like it when people are salty. It shows defeat. Just like the dude who tried to pretend to be a girl and ratted himself out. He came back and started LOL at all pictures being posted. Extreme saltyness.

You seem to really like to use the word salty.

You seem to really like to use the word salty.

How else am I going to lecture you on how not to be salty without using the word salty.

And you seem to LOVE to come back to a thread you claim to stop posting in.

Reply to Thread