? servers

? players online

Okay guys, another pointless thread.

• Content Count:  4685

Oh yes I am. I went to elementary school with a bunch of ignorant and obnoxious people. They were mostly African American, there are a few Caucasian and a few mexicans (no racism intended, just stating the truth). I went to this elementary school for 4 years. On the 4th year, I started to act "ghetto", talking "ghetto", dressing "ghetto", etc. Those 4 years have influenced me a lot to become the person I am. Hard to change, although i did stop acting and dressing "ghetto", I am still ignorant and obnoxious. I won't change just for you or this community.

No I am not. An admin can count how many posts I have in this thread and subtract it from my post count. I can care less.

No wonder why people would call you an idiot then.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1839

About time someone figures out how full of myself I am. I don't give a fuck how full of myself I am either. That's how I am, that's how I always will be. I've grown up with nothing to brag about. I grew up being the shortest kid, most annoying, most obnoxious, etc. Whenever I have something to brag about, I will be the true me and show off.

I am on my schools debate team, city champs. I am on my schools volleyball team, city champs again. I go to the same school as Marcus Jordan, Michael Jordan's son. Our guys basketball team is state champs and has a full inventory of Jordan equipment because of Marcus Jordan being on our team. My vertical distance of my jump is as high as some high school basketball players. I am 5' 3" and I am about an inch from touching the rim when I jump. According to my friends, who are on the basketball team, I have mad hops. I built my computer from ground up by myself when I was only 12. List goes on.

I can't think of anything to say to this post that wouldn't end in me outright making you feel more sorry for yourself or the like, so I won't.

The one thing I will talk about though is that you need to find things that are more brag-worthy. (This constitutes as things a person would be impressed by/care about.)

The only thing in that list that was impressive to me was the computer, but I cannot even remotely guess your age by your posts, so I could assume that was merely 1-3 years ago, which would not be saying much since nowadays "building a computer" consists of ~10-20 screws and plugging in color-coded, impossible to plug in the wrong direction, auto configuring wires.

• Content Count:  5007

Oh yes I am. I went to elementary school with a bunch of ignorant and obnoxious people. They were mostly African American, there are a few Caucasian and a few mexicans (no racism intended, just stating the truth). I went to this elementary school for 4 years. On the 4th year, I started to act "ghetto", talking "ghetto", dressing "ghetto", etc. Those 4 years have influenced me a lot to become the person I am. Hard to change, although i did stop acting and dressing "ghetto", I am still ignorant and obnoxious. I won't change just for you or this community.

Cool story bro.

• Content Count:  3343

I expected someone to either lock the thread or Akaru would finally just stop posting here by the time I got home from work, guess that's what happens when you put a little faith in humanity.

No I am not. An admin can count how many posts I have in this thread and subtract it from my post count. I can care less.

This is the kind of attitude i figured you had and why I am trying to avoid harming your ego or anything (don't bother saying your ego is untouchable, because honestly, i don't give a fuck).

Don't try to change it for some stranger online or even a massive group of them. You should do it for yourself and the people around you in person. I can't believe your parents actually let you act like this/ you have friends that accept you if you actually act like this all the time. And do it for yourself because I can't imagine acting like that and not hating myself.

And for the 2nd red, not to be a grammar nazi but i REALLY REALLY hate when people fuck this phrase up. It's not that it is spelled wrong or anything, but all it accomplishes when you get the phrase wrong is make you look like a complete fool. To save you the trouble of trying to figure out what I mean, I'll tell you.

It achieves, the EXACT. FUCKING. OPPOSITE. MEANING. that you wanted it to.

The correct phrase is:

I couldn't care less.

Let's review why this sentence/phrase means what it does, shall we?

-You are trying to figuratively say that you do not care about a topic

-You are saying that you do not care about said topic SO MUCH, that you literally could NOT care less, because you care about it absolutely in no way.

And you said:

I could care less.

This means:

-You care about it

-There is no sign of the level that you care about it, positively or negatively.

• Content Count:  3343

yo dawg i herd you lived in chicago, so i acted ghetto while in the ghetto so you would look ghetto in the ghetto.

amidoinitrite?

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  1000

This is the kind of attitude i figured you had and why I am trying to avoid harming your ego or anything (don't bother saying your ego is untouchable, because honestly, i don't give a fuck).

Don't try to change it for some stranger online or even a massive group of them. You should do it for yourself and the people around you in person. I can't believe your parents actually let you act like this/ you have friends that accept you if you actually act like this all the time. And do it for yourself because I can't imagine acting like that and not hating myself.

And for the 2nd red, not to be a grammar nazi but i REALLY REALLY hate when people fuck this phrase up. It's not that it is spelled wrong or anything, but all it accomplishes when you get the phrase wrong is make you look like a complete fool. To save you the trouble of trying to figure out what I mean, I'll tell you.

It achieves, the EXACT. FUCKING. OPPOSITE. MEANING. that you wanted it to.

The correct phrase is:

I couldn't care less.

Let's review why this sentence/phrase means what it does, shall we?

-You are trying to figuratively say that you do not care about a topic

-You are saying that you do not care about said topic SO MUCH, that you literally could NOT care less, because you care about it absolutely in no way.

And you said:

I could care less.

This means:

-You care about it

-There is no sign of the level that you care about it, positively or negatively.

Your explanations to your reasons believing that I used the wrong phrase is correct. But I am saying I care TOO much about it. I can and am willing to care less about it.

Your explanations to your reasons believing that I used the wrong phrase is correct. But I am saying I care TOO much about it. I can and am willing to care less about it.

OMFG GUYS! A MEMBER OF THE CHICAGO DEBATE TEAM CHAMPIONS AND PEER TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S SON JUST TOLD ME I KNOW THE MEANING OF AN ELEMENTARY PHRASE!!!!!111oneone! I FEEL SO HONORED!

:hail::hail:

• Content Count:  1000

OMFG GUYS! A MEMBER OF THE CHICAGO DEBATE TEAM CHAMPIONS AND PEER TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S SON JUST TOLD ME I KNOW THE MEANING OF AN ELEMENTARY PHRASE!!!!!111oneone! I FEEL SO HONORED!

:hail::hail:

I'm glad you are honored. :clap:

Reply to Thread