? servers

? players online

This is a question to everyone!

• Content Count:  3391

At the risk of sounding like a covinous vagrant, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of Mikey's most bumptious op-ed pieces in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. I assume you already know that our country is being destroyed by unambitious lowbrows, but I have something more important to tell you. Before Mikey initiated a Dadaism flap to help promote his incoherent, birdbrained witticisms, people everywhere were expected to snap his provocateurs out of their trance. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Mikey does any real damage. Or is it already too late? It's an interesting question and its examination will help us understand how Mikey's mind works. Let me start by providing evidence that I overheard one of Mikey's supporters say, "Mikey's philippics provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

I, for one, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I undeniably hope that Mikey serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with insincere ogres on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to take advantage of human fallibility to keep us hypnotized so we don't change the world for the better. All kidding aside, Mikey maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of incriminating personal information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Mikey maintains that either people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones or that his shenanigans enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Mikey denies any other possibility.

Is this anything other than jaundiced incendiarism? The answer is obvious if you happen to notice that Mikey's stances are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the odious ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. Mikey somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (gender is more impressive than genius), distortions (we ought to worship headlong dingbats as folk heroes), and misplaced idealism (he can succeed without trying). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "counterrevolutionize". It is high time for someone to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. Will that someone be you?

• Content Count:  451

At the risk of sounding like a covinous vagrant, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of Mikey's most bumptious op-ed pieces in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. I assume you already know that our country is being destroyed by unambitious lowbrows, but I have something more important to tell you. Before Mikey initiated a Dadaism flap to help promote his incoherent, birdbrained witticisms, people everywhere were expected to snap his provocateurs out of their trance. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Mikey does any real damage. Or is it already too late? It's an interesting question and its examination will help us understand how Mikey's mind works. Let me start by providing evidence that I overheard one of Mikey's supporters say, "Mikey's philippics provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

I, for one, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I undeniably hope that Mikey serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with insincere ogres on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to take advantage of human fallibility to keep us hypnotized so we don't change the world for the better. All kidding aside, Mikey maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of incriminating personal information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Mikey maintains that either people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones or that his shenanigans enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Mikey denies any other possibility.

Is this anything other than jaundiced incendiarism? The answer is obvious if you happen to notice that Mikey's stances are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the odious ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. Mikey somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (gender is more impressive than genius), distortions (we ought to worship headlong dingbats as folk heroes), and misplaced idealism (he can succeed without trying). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "counterrevolutionize". It is high time for someone to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. Will that someone be you?

WHAT THE ****

• Content Count:  4550

TL;DR

LOL

• Content Count:  903

I am out to get u all!

On a serious note tho, I don't think am such a big danger to today's society.

And you are correct, my mind does work in the ways even I can't explain.

Reply to Thread